在线英语听力室

外贸服装口语 第55期:处理客户的抱怨之情景对话(2)

时间:2014-10-14 05:41:28

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 处理客户的抱怨 Handling the Customer's ComplaintsS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话2C: I'm afraid I'll have to cancel our order.

恐怕我必须取消我们的订单。
S: What's the matter?
怎么回事?
C: The shipment1 is not consist with the original sample.
这批货物与原样不一致。
S: These clothes were produced after the fashion of the sample given by your company.
这些衣服是按照你们公司提供的样品生产的。
C: We regret to say that we are not in a position to accept these clothes as they are out of accord2 with the sample.
很遗憾,我们不能接受这些衣服,因为它们与样品不符。
S: You can't be serious!
你不是开玩笑吧!
C: No, I'm a serious. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price.
不,我是认真的。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔交易,除非您降价。
S: Well, in view of our good cooperation over the past years, we can take some considerations, but only for this order.
好吧,鉴于过去多年的友好合作,我们可以做些考虑,但仅限这批衣服。
C: Then how much can you go down?
那么你能减多少?
S: 0.5% off the original price.
原价的0.5%。
C: 0.5%! your reduction3 is too modest. What about 2%?
你的降价幅度太小了。2%怎么样?
S: No. I'm afraid it's still not accpetable.
不行,恐怕我还是不能接受。
C: What do you say to 1%, then?
1%怎么样?
S: I have no choice but to accpet your condition.
除了接受你的条件,我别无选择了。
C: Thank you. Let's call it a deal.
谢谢。那么成交了。
S: All right. That's settled.
好吧!就这么定了。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=280661&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='280661' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。