在线英语听力室

外贸服装口语 第70期:收付款之实用句型(8)

时间:2014-10-14 05:51:08

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences四. 付款方式C20: The mode of payment is acceptable1 to us.

付款方式可以接受。
C21: We usually do business in dollars.
我们通常用美元来做生意。
C22: What are your terms of payment?
贵公司的支付条件是什么?
C23: We don't have enough money now.
我们现在没有足够的钱。
C24: We will accept your payment terms.
我们接受你们的支付条件。
C25: We will agree to your payment terms.
我们接受你们的支付条件。
C26: Please select your choice of payment.
请您选择喜欢的支付方式。
C27: We'd like to offer you payment by L/C.
我们提议以信用证方式付款。
C28: Will you tell me your terms of trading?
您能告诉我你们交易的条件吗?
C29: Send me the invoice2 and I'll pay it.
把发货清单寄给我,这样我将付款。
C30: You give me the money and I'll give you the goods.
一手交钱,一手交货。
C31: As regards payment, we agree to use RMB.
至于付款,我们同意用人民币。
C32: We can't accept your offer on these terms.
如果是这样的条件的话,我们很难接受。
C33: Could you send a copy of the terms of payment?
能否寄一份支付条件的复印件?
C34: Could you tell me what your terms of payment are?
您能告诉我贵公司的支付条件是什么?
C35: No C. O. D. (Collect on Delivery)我们不接受货到收款。
C36: We agree to your request for payment against documents upon arrival of the goods.
我们同意你们提出的货到付款交货的要求。
C37: Excuse me, but I've no cash on me. Can I pay by cheque?
对不起,我身边没带现金,能不能用支票支付?
C38: As we are now in want of cash, we cannot accept payment by cash basis.
由于我们现在缺乏现金,所以不能接受现金付款的条件。
C39: I have only 10 US dollars cash. May I pay the rest by traveler's checks?
我只有10美元现金,其余的我可以用旅行支票付款吗?
C40: When do I have to open the L/C if I want the goods to be delivered in August?
如果我想你们8月份交货,我们需要在什么时候开立信用证呢?

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=280682&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='280682' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。