神探夏洛克第一季第一集_10
时间:2014-11-26 05:50:51
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_10
那是...
That's...
那粉红女郎的箱子 詹妮弗·威尔森的箱子
That's the pink lady's case, that's Jennifer Wilson's case.
没错 显然的
Yes, obviously.
或许该解释下 我没杀她
Oh, perhaps I should mention - I didn't kill her.
我没说你杀了她 为什么不?
I never said you did. Why not?
我发了那条短信 又有她的箱子
Given that text and the fact I have her case
这么想完全符合逻辑
别人常以为你是凶手?
Do people usually assume you're the murderer?
没错 时不时会
Now and then, yes.
好吧...
OK...
这个你怎么到手的? 找来的
How did you get this? By looking.
哪里?
Where?
凶手一定载她去了劳里斯顿花园
The
killer2 must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens.
箱子遗落在车里 所以到了他手上
He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car.
谁拿这箱子都会引人注目
Nobody could be seen with this case without drawing attention -
尤其是男人 按统计学凶手大概是男人
所以他迫切想扔掉它
So obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it.
一发现自己带着这箱子
the next thing he knows-he still has it. Wouldn't have taken
不到五分钟就意识到是个错误
him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.
我检查了劳里斯顿花园周边
I checked every backstreet wide enough for a car
五分钟车程内每条丢弃大件物品
five minutes from Lauriston Gardens, and anywhere you could
不引人注意的小巷
'dispose of a bulky object without being observed.
不到一小时就找到了
'Took me less than an hour to find the right skip. '
粉色 仅靠箱子是粉色 就推理出那么多?
Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?
一定是粉色的 显而易见
It had to be pink, obviously.
为什么我没猜到?
Why didn't I think of that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
不 别那副表情 几乎所有人都是
No, no, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.
听着 你发现少了什么没?
Now, look. Do you see what's missing?
箱子里? 我怎么知道?
From the case? How could I?
她的手机 她的手机呢?
Her phone. Where's her mobile phone?
尸体和箱子都没手机
There was no phone on the body, there's no phone in the case.
她是有手机的 刚还发了短信
We know she had one. You just texted it.
也许忘在家里了
Maybe she left it at home.
她有一大票情人 必须非常谨慎
She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it.
她从不把手机放在家里
She never leaves her phone at home.
我为什么要发那条短信?
Why did I just send that text?
问题是 她的手机现在在哪?
Well, the question is where is her phone NOW?
可能丢了 没错 或是?
She could have lost it. Yes, or?
凶手...你觉得凶手拿走了手机?
The murderer... You think the murderer has the phone?
也许她放箱子时 落了手机
Maybe she... left it when she left her case.
也许凶手出于某种原因把手机拿走了
Maybe he took it from her for some reason.
无论怎样 手机很有可能在凶手手里
Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone.
不好意思...我们在干什么?
Sorry... what are we doing -
我刚给凶手发了短信? 那有什么用?
did I just text a murderer? What good will that do?
刚杀人几小时后
A few hours after his last victim,
凶手收到只可能来自死者的短信
and now he receives a text that can only be from her.
偶然捡到手机的人
If somebody had just found that phone
不会理睬这种短信 但是凶手...
they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer...
会惊慌失措的
would panic.
你和警察说了没?
Have you talked to the police?
死了4个人 没那时间
Four people are dead, there isn't time.
那为什么和我说?
So why are you talking to ME?
赫德森太太没收了我那头盖骨
所以我在代替你那头盖骨?
So I'm basically filling in for your skull?
别紧张 你干的不错
Relax, you're doing fine.
好了 什么好了?
Well? Well, what?
你大可坐在这里看电视
Well - you could just sit there and... watch telly.
你要我一块去?
What, you want me to come with you?
我喜欢出门有人陪 大声讲话有助于思维
I like company when I go out, I think better when I talk aloud.
头盖骨出门太招摇了 所以...
The skull just attracts attention, so...
有问题吗? 是的 多诺万警官
她怎么了?
What about her?
她说...
She said...
凶案让你兴奋 乐在其中
you get off on this. You enjoy it.
我说了"危险" 你转眼就来了
And I said "dangerous", and here you are.
该死
Damn it!
分享到: