神探夏洛克第一季第一集_12
时间:2014-11-26 05:52:13
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_12
约翰 嗯...
John, erm...
我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人
I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work,
尽管我受宠若惊
and while I'm flattered,
但我真的不想找什么...
I'm really not looking for any...
不
No,
我不是在试探 不是
I'm... not asking. No.
我只是说 怎样都没关系
I'm just saying, it's all fine.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 对街有辆出租车停下了
Look across the street. Taxi. It's stopped.
没人进去 也没人出来
Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out.
为什么是出租车?
Why a taxi?
真聪明 聪明吗?
Oh, that's clever. Is it clever?
为什么? 那就是他
Why is it clever? That's him.
别盯着看
Don't stare.
你就在盯着看
You're staring.
不能两个人都盯着吧
We can't both stare.
抱歉
Sorry
我记下了车牌号码 你用的上
I've got the cab number. Good for you.
右转 单行道 道路施工 红绿灯 公车线路
Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane,
过街横道 只许左转 红绿灯
pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights.
(备用道路)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE
抱歉
Sorry.
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
约翰 快
Come on, John...
请稍等
WAIT
快点 约翰 追不上了
Come on, John. We're losing him!
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
这边
This way.
不对 这边!
No - THIS way!
抱歉
Sorry...
(步行街尾)
PEDESTRIAN ZONE ENDS
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(让行)
GIVE WAY
警察!开门
Police! Open her up.
不对
No...
牙齿 深肤色 加利佛尼亚人?
Teeth, tan. What - Californian...?
洛杉矶 圣莫妮卡 刚刚抵达
LA, Santa Monica. Just arrived.
你怎么知道的? 行李
How could you possibly know that? The luggage.
第一次来伦敦吧?
Probably your first trip to London, right?
根据你的目的地和司机带你绕的路
Going by your final destination and the route the cabbie takes.
不好意思 你们是警察吗?
Sorry - are you guys the police?
对 一切顺利吗?
Yeah. Everything all right?
对
Yeah.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London.
遇到任何问题请通知我们
Er, any problems - just let us know.
总之只是辆碰巧减速的出租车
Basically just a cab that happened to slow down.
没错
Basically.
不是凶手 不是凶手 不是
Not the murderer. Not the murderer, no.
外国人 强力不在场证明
无懈可击 你从哪搞来这个的?
As they go. Hey, where did you get this?
雷斯垂德探长? 对
他一烦我我就偷他东西
这个你留着吧 我房里有的是
You can keep that one, I've got plenty at the flat.
什么?
What?
没什么 只是... "欢迎来到伦敦"
Nothing, just... "Welcome to London".
喘过气来啦? 等你发令
Got your breath back? Ready when you are.
好吧...
OK...
真是荒谬
That was ridiculous.
这是我做过的最荒谬的事
That was the most ridiculous thing... I've ever done.
你还入侵阿富汗了呢
And you invaded Afghanistan.
又不是我一个人
That wasn't just me.
我们干吗不回餐馆去?
Why aren't we back at the restaurant?
他们会监视的
They can keep an eye out.
反正本来也没把握
It was a long shot anyway.
那我们去干什么的?
So what were we doing there?
哦 打发时间呗
Oh, just passing the time.
并且证明一件事
And proving a point.
证明什么? 你
What point? You.
赫德森太太 华生医生要楼上那间房了
Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson WILL take the room upstairs.
谁说的?
Says who?
门口那个人说的
Says the man at the door.
夏洛克给我发短信 说你掉了这个
Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.
呃 谢谢
Er, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
分享到: