神探夏洛克第一季第一集_13
时间:2014-11-26 05:53:56
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_13
夏洛克 你做什么啦?
Sherlock, what have you done?
赫德森太太? 楼上
Mrs Hudson? Upstairs.
你们干什么?
What are you doing?
我知道你会找到箱子的 我不傻
Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.
你不能私闯我家
You can't just break into my flat.
你不能扣押证物 而且我没私闯
You can't
withhold1 evidence - and I didn't break in your flat.
哦 那这叫什么?
Well, what do you call this then?
这是缉毒
什么 这家伙能是毒虫?
Seriously? This guy - a junkie?
你认识他吗? 约翰
Have you met him? John...
依我看 你大可以在这翻上一天
I'm pretty sure that You could search this flat all day,
也别想找到任何消遣的东西
you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational.
约翰 建议你现在闭嘴吧 拜托
John, you probably want to shut up now. But come on...
不 什么?
No... What?
你? 闭嘴 我不是你的搜查犬
You? Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog.
不 安德森是我的搜查犬
No, Anderson's my sniffer dog.
安德森 缉毒你跑来做什么?
Anderson, what are YOU doing here on a drugs bust?
哦 我自愿的
Oh, I volunteered.
他们都是 他们都不在缉毒科
不过都很热心
but they're very keen.
这是人类眼球吧 放回去
Are these human eyes? Put those back!
在微波炉里啊 这是科学实验
They were in the microwave. It's an experiment.
接着找 伙计们
Keep looking, guys.
或者你好好帮我们 我就收队
Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down.
真幼稚 对付幼儿嘛
This is childish. Well, I'm
dealing5 with a child.
夏洛克 这是我们的案子
Sherlock, this is our case.
我让你参加 但你不能单干
I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own.
明白?
Clear?
什么-你居然假装缉毒来要挟我?
What - so you set up a pretend drugs bust to
bully6 me?
真找到毒品就不算假装了
It stops being pretend if we find anything.
我是清白的
I am clean!
你的公寓是... 全都清白?
Is your flat...? All of it?
连烟都不抽
Don't even smoke.
我也不抽
Neither do I.
好吧 我们来合作吧
So let's work together.
找到瑞秋了 她是谁?
We've found Rachel. Who is she?
詹妮弗·温森的独女
Jennifer Wilson's only daughter.
她女儿?
Her daughter?
她为什么写她女儿的名字 为什么?
Why would she write her daughter's name? Why?
别管了 箱子找到了
Never mind that, we found the case.
某人曾断言箱子在凶手那里
According to SOMEONE the murderer has the case,
现在它在我们亲爱的精神病人手里
and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.
我不是精神病 是高功能反社会病
not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
拜托你专业点
Do your research.
你得把瑞秋找来 审问她 我也得问她
You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.
她死了 太好了 时间地点原因?
She's dead. Excellent. How, when and why?
有联系吗? 肯定有
Is there a connection? There has to be.
我可不敢说 她死了14年了
Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for14years.
严格说从未活过
瑞秋是詹妮弗·温森14年前流产的女儿
Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter, 14years ago.
不 这...
No, that's...
这不对头 怎么会...
.. that's not right. How...
她干吗这么做 为什么?
Why would she do that? Why?
她临死前为啥想女儿?
Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments?
嗯 果然正宗反社会病
Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now.
她不是想女儿
She didn't think about her daughter.
是用指甲把名字刻在地上
She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails.
她快死了
She was dying.
这很费劲 很痛苦的
It took effort, it would have hurt.
你说受害人都是自己服药的
You said that the victims all took the poison themselves,
是他逼他们的
that he MAKES them take it -
呃 也许他... 跟他们说了什么
well, maybe he... I don't know, talks to them.
也许利用了她女儿的死
Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.
对 可那都多少年了 她还郁闷个头啊
Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?
不对?
Not good?
是不太对
Bit not good, yeah.
如果你要死了 被谋杀了
If you were dying... If you'd been murdered -
你临终会说什么?
in your very last few seconds what would you say?
"神啊 救救我吧"
"Please, God, let me live. "
发挥点想象力
Use your imagination!
我不用
I don't have to.
对 可假设你聪明
Yeah, but if you were clever...
詹妮弗这么多情人 她绝对聪明
Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers - she WAS clever.
她在向我们传达什么
She's trying to tell us something.
门铃坏了吗? 你叫的车来了 夏洛克
Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock.
我没叫出租车 走开
I didn't order a taxi. Go away.
哎哟 翻的这么乱 要找什么啊
Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for?
这是缉毒 赫德森太太
It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson.
可这是我治腰疼的 是草药...
But they're just for my
hip8. They're herbal soothers...
全都闭嘴 别乱动 别说话 别呼吸
Shut up, everybody! Don't move. Don't speak, don't breathe.
我在思考呢
I'm trying to think.
安德森 转过去 你太扎眼了
Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off.
什么 我的脸?
What? My FACE is
都给我安静不许动
Everybody quiet and still.
安德森 转过去 老天爷
Anderson, turn your back. Oh, for God's sake!
马上转过去 谢谢
Your back, now, please!
加油 快想啊 车怎么办?
Come on, think. Quick! What about your taxi?
赫德森太太
MRS HUDSON!
分享到: