神探夏洛克第一季第一集_14
时间:2014-11-26 05:54:40
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_14
她很聪明 聪明 对
She was clever. Clever, yes!
她比你们都聪明 她还死了
She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead.
明白了吗?
Do you see, do you get it?
手机不是丢了 根本没丢
She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it.
她栽给凶手了
She PLANTED it on him.
她下车的时候
When she got out of the car,
就预料到要死了
she knew that she was going to her death.
她留下了手机 追踪凶手
She left the phone in order to lead us to her
killer1.
怎么追踪?
But how?
什么叫怎么追踪?
What do you mean, how?
瑞秋
Rachel!
还不懂? 瑞秋
Don't you see? Rachel!
瞧瞧你们 一群草包
Look at you lot. You're all so
vacant2.
不是我的感觉很好吧? 多轻松啊
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.
瑞秋不是人名
Rachel is not a name.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
约翰 行李上有个标签
John - on the luggage, there's a label.
电子邮件
E- mail address.
Er, jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk.
她没带电脑
She didn't have a laptop,
所以肯定用手机办公
which means she did her business on her phone.
智能机 绑定邮箱的
有个网站能登陆她的账号
So there was a website for her account.
用户名就是电邮地址
The username is her e-mail address -
猜猜看 密码呢?
and all together, the password is?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我们能看她邮件 所以呢?
So we can read her e-mails. So what?
安德森 别嚷
Anderson, don't talk out loud.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
何止是邮件 这是智能手机 有卫星定位
We can do much more than that. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS.
就是说如果遗失 可以上网追踪
Which means if you lose it you can locate it online.
她要把我们带到凶手面前
She's leading us directly to the man who killed her.
除非他扔了 我们知道他没有
Unless he got rid of it. We know he didn't.
加油 快啊
Come on, come on. Quickly!
夏洛克亲爱的 那个出租车司机...
Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...
赫德森太太 你晚上该用药了吧
Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening
soother4?
调车 调直升机
Get vehicles, get a helicopter.
手机电池是有限的
This phone battery won't last for ever.
只有地图 没有凶手名字
这是突破口
It's a start!
夏洛克 至少不是全城都有嫌疑了
Sherlock... Narrows it down from just anyone in London.
这是我们第一条靠谱线索 夏洛克
It's the first proper lead that we've had. Sherlock...
在哪 快说 在哪?
Where is it? Quickly, where?
在这里 贝克街221B号
Here. It's... in 221B Baker Street.
怎么会在这里?
How can it be here?
怎么会?
How?
也许在你带回的箱子里...
Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it...
掉出来了
fell out somewhere.
我还没发现? 我——没发现?
What, and I didn't notice it? Me - I didn't notice?
反正 我们的短信他回了
Anyway, we texted him and he called back.
注意了 在这幢楼里找一个手机
Guys, we're also looking for a
mobile6 somewhere here,
受害人的...
belonged to the victim...
谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
'Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?
(伦敦出租车司机)
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
'Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
'Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?'
(跟我来)
COME WITH ME
夏洛克 你没事吧 什么...
Sherlock, you OK? What...?
对 对 我没事
Yeah, yeah... I'm fine.
那手机为什么在这?
So, how can the phone be here?
不知道
Don't know.
我再试试 好主意
I'll try it again. Good idea.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
出去透气 就去一会 马上回来
Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.
你真的没事? 我很好
You sure you're all right? I'm fine.
分享到: