神探夏洛克第一季第一集_18
时间:2014-11-26 05:58:55
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_18
夏洛克
Sherlock?!
夏洛克
Sherlock!
要是我都不选呢? 我可以直接走掉
What if I don't choose either? I could just walk out of here.
要么你赌50:50的概率
You can take a50 : 50chance,
要么我一枪爆你头
or I can shoot you in the head.
真有意思
Funnily enough,
从没人选这个
no-one's ever gone for that option.
我选择枪 谢谢
I'll have the gun, please.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定 枪
Definitely. The gun.
你不想给朋友打个电话?
You don't want to phone a friend
枪
The gun.
枪的真假我一看便知
I know a real gun when I see one.
他们都看不出 显然
None of the others did. Clearly.
好吧 这游戏很有趣
Well, this has been very interesting.
期待在法庭上再会
I look forward to the court case.
走之前问一句 你想出来了吗?
Just before you go, did you figure it out?
哪个是好瓶子?
Which one's the good bottle?
当然 小菜一碟
OF Course. Child's play.
好吧 哪一个?
Well, which one, then?
你会选哪一个?
Which one would you have picked?
让我知道我会不会赢你
Just so I know whether I could have beaten you.
来吧
Come on!
把游戏玩完
Play the game.
有意思
Interesting.
你看怎样?
So what do you think?
一起吃?
Shall we?
真的 你觉得呢?
Really... What do you think?
你能赢我吗?
Can you beat me?
你是不是聪明到
Are you clever enough...
能赌自己的命?
.. to bet your life?
夏洛克
SHERLOCK!
我打赌你常常无聊 对吧?
I bet you get bored, don't you?
我知道你会的
I know you do.
你这样的人 这么聪明
A man like you. So clever.
但你证明不了 那么再聪明又有什么用?
But what's the point of being clever if you can't prove it?
仍然是瘾君子
可这个...这才是你真正的瘾
But this... this is what you're really
addicted2 to.
你会做一切
You'll do anything...
不惜一切代价 来摆脱无聊
.. anything at all, to stop being bored.
你现在不无聊了 对吧?
You're not bored now, are ya?
这不是很好吗?
Isn't it good?
我说的对吗?
Was I right?
我说中了 不是吗?
I was, wasn't I?
我选对了吗?
Did I get it right?!
好吧 告诉我
OK... Tell me this.
你的赞助人 是谁?
Your sponsor. Who was it?
给你讲我的人 我的粉丝
The one who told you about me, my fan.
给我个名字
I want a name.
不
No...
你快死了 但要折磨你还来得及
You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you.
给我一个名字
Give me... a name.
名字 快
A name! Now.
名字
The name!
莫里亚蒂
MORIARTY!
分享到: