神探夏洛克第一季第一集_19
时间:2014-11-26 05:59:41
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_18
为什么给我毯子? 他们老给我披毯子
Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.
安抚受刺激人士的 我没受刺激呀
Yeah, it's for shock. I'm not in shock.
嗯 可有些人需要拍照
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
开枪的人呢 没痕迹?
So, the shooter. No sign?
趁我们没到逃走了
Cleared off before we got here.
不过那种人有仇家也挺正常
But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose.
可能有人跟踪他来 不过...
One of them could have been following him, but...
我们毫无线索
we've got nothing to go on.
哦 我可不觉得
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
好吧 说来听听
OK. Give me.
墙里挖出的子弹是手枪的
The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun.
隔这么远一枪毙命
A kill shot over that distance,
我们要找的是个神枪手
that's a crack shot,WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
不止枪法好 他是个战士
But not just a marksman, a fighter.
手丝毫没有抖
His hands couldn't have shaken at all
可见他熟悉暴力
so clearly he's acclimatised to violence.
但直到我命悬一线才开枪
He didn't fire until I was in
immediate1 danger though,
可见道德感极强
so strong moral principle.
你要找的人
You're looking for a man
大概服过兵役 而且...
probably with a history of military service, and...
沉着果敢 坚韧如钢...
nerves of steel...
算了 我说 别理我了
Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
什么? 别听我说的
Sorry? Ignore all of that.
那是...受刺激说胡话
It's just the er... the shock talking.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我得去谈...房租
I just need to... talk about the rent.
我还有话问你 又怎么啦?
I've still got questions. What now?
我受刺激了 看 都披毯子了
I'm in shock - look, I've got a blanket.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
而且我刚给你抓住个连环杀手...多少算吧
好吧 明天再找你 你走吧
OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.
多诺万警官... 解释了事情经过
Erm -
Sergeant4 Donovan has... just been explaining everything.
那两颗药丸...
The two pills...
真阴毒对吧? 真阴毒
Dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.
好枪法
Good shot.
对对 肯定很难 还隔着窗户
Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.
嗯 你最清楚了
Well, you'd know.
得把你手上的火药灼伤弄掉
Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.
应该不会判你刑
I don't suppose you'd serve time for this,
不过我们还是别上法庭的好
but let's avoid the court case.
你没事吧 对 我当然没事
Are you all right? Yes, of course I'm all right.
你刚杀了一个人 对...
Well, you have just killed a man. Yes...
是真的 对吧?
That's true, isn't it?
可他也不是什么好人
But he wasn't a very nice man.
对 他可真不是好人
No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?
什么破司机啊
就是 他根本不会开车
That's true, he was a bad cabbie.
你该瞧瞧他开过来绕的路
You should have seen the route he took us to get here.
我们不能笑 这是杀人现场啊 快别说啦
Stop it! We can't
giggle7, it's a crime scene. Stop it.
喂 你可是凶手啊 小声点
Well, you're the one who shot him. Keep your voice down.
抱歉 我有点...亢奋 抱歉
Sorry, it's just erm... nerves, I think. Sorry.
分享到: