神探夏洛克第一季第一集_20
时间:2014-11-26 06:00:02
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_20
你真打算吃那颗药了 对吧?
You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?
我才没有呢
Course I wasn't.
我是拖延时间 就知道你会来
Biding1 my time. Knew you'd turn up.
你哪知道啊
No, you didn't.
这就是你找刺激的方式 对吗
That's how you get your kicks, isn't it -
赌上性命证明你聪明
you risk your life to prove you're clever.
我为什么呀?
Why would I do that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
饭去? 饿死了
Dinner? Starving.
贝克街有家中餐馆不错 开到凌晨2点
End of
Baker2 Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.
看中餐馆好坏 要看门把手底部三分之一
You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.
夏洛克 就是他 我跟你说的那人
Sherlock... That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.
我非常清楚他是谁
I know exactly who that is.
好呀 又一个案子破了
So... Another case cracked.
真是造福大众啊
How very public-spirited.
不过这从来就不是你的动机 对吧?
Though that's never really your motivation, is it?
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
照例 我来关心你的
As ever, I'm concerned about you.
对 我听说你的"关心"了
Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".
还是这么别扭
Always so aggressive.
你就没想过我和你是一个阵营的吗?
Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?
真奇怪 没有
Oddly enough - no.
我们的共同点可比你愿意相信的多
We have more in common than you'd like to believe.
我们俩这种意气之争实在太幼稚了
This petty
feud3 between us is simply childish.
总是殃及无辜 你也知道这惹妈妈生气
People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.
我惹妈妈生气?
I upset her?
我?
Me?
惹她的可不是我 麦克罗夫特
It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.
喂 喂 等一下
No. No, wait...
妈妈? 谁是妈妈?
Mummy? Who's Mummy?
母亲 我们的母亲
Mother. Our mother.
这是我哥哥 麦克罗夫特
This is my brother, Mycroft.
你又增重啦?
Putting on weight again?
不好意思 是减了
Losing it, in fact.
他是你哥哥?
He's your brother?
他当然是我哥哥
Course he's my brother.
那他不是... 不是什么?
So he's not... Not what?
我不知道 地下阴谋家?
I don't know... Criminal mastermind?
差不多吧 老天爷
Close enough. For goodness' sake.
我只是英国政府里小小的一员
I occupy a
minor4 position in the British government.
他就是英国政府
He IS the British government,
在他不忙着当英国情报局的时候
when he's not too busy being the British secret service
或者不跑去客串美国中情局的时候
or the CIA on a freelance basis.
晚上好 麦克罗夫特
Good evening, Mycroft.
在我到家前请尽量别发动战争
Try not to start a war before I get home,
你知道交通会变成什么样
you know what it does for the traffic.
所以 你说你关心他的时候
So, when you say you're concerned about him -
你还真是关心他?
you actually are concerned?
对 当然
Yes, of course.
我说 这真的是小孩子赌气?
I mean, it actually is a childish feud?
他一贯这么气鼓鼓的
He's always been so resentful.
能想象我们家圣诞晚宴什么样吧
You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
嗯...
Yeah...
不 天啊 不能
No... God, no.
我还是...
I'd better erm...
又见面了
Hello again.
你好 我们今天傍晚见过
Hello. We met earlier on this evening.
哦 好吧 晚安
Oh! OK. Goodnight.
晚安 华生医生
Goodnight, Dr Watson.
吃点心去 嗯
So, dim sum. Mmm!
我总能猜到幸运饼里的签语 吹吧你
I can always predict the fortune cookies. No, you can't.
几乎能 话说你还是中过枪吧
Almost can. You did get shot, though.
什么? 在阿富汗 确实受过伤
Sorry? In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.
哦 对 肩膀 肩膀 我就知道
Oh. Yeah, shoulder. Shoulder! I thought so.
才怪 左边吧
No, you didn't. The left one.
算你蒙对了 我从不瞎蒙
Lucky guess. I never guess.
你就是瞎蒙
Yes, you do.
你兴奋什么呢? 莫里亚蒂
What are you so happy about? Moriarty.
什么莫里亚蒂?
What's Moriarty?
我一点也不知道
I've absolutely no idea.
长官 走吗?
Sir, shall we go?
那当兵的 真有意思
Interesting, that soldier fellow.
他也许是我弟的救星...
He could be the making of my brother...
无论如何 还是提升他们的监视等级吧
Either way, we'd better upgrade their surveillance status.
启动第三级监视
Grade three active.
抱歉 长官 谁的监视等级?
Sorry, sir - whose status?
夏洛克?福尔摩斯和华生医生
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson
分享到: