神探夏洛克第一季第二集_1
时间:2014-11-26 06:01:19
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第二集_1
茶道中人曾语 茶壶经过多道茶的浸润
The great artisans say the more the teapot is used
将愈加温润如玉 焕然有光
the more beautiful it becomes.
养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身
The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface.
陶土吸入茶汤的沉淀
The deposit left on the clay
形成深厚温润的表面光泽
creates this beautiful
patina1 over time.
有些茶壶焕发的典雅的幽光
是经四百年前的茶汤浸润而成
by tea made over 400 years ago.
博物馆将在十分钟后关门
This museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
四百年的古董 他们允许你用来泡茶喝呢
400 years old, they're letting you use it to make yourself a
brew3.
有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里
Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass,
它们生来就该被人触碰
they're made to be touched.
为人所用
To be handled.
这些茶壶需要关爱
These pots need attention.
陶土有裂纹了
The clay is cracking.
我不觉得浇一丁点儿茶汁 会有多大帮助
Well, I can't see how a tiny splash of tea is going to help.
有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察
Sometimes you have to look hard at something
才能品味其价值
to see its value.
看到么
See?
这一只的光泽稍微亮些
This one shines a little brighter.
不知道...
I don't suppose...
我是说...
Um, I mean...
你愿意跟我出去喝点东西么
I don't suppose that you want to have a drink?
当然了 不是喝茶
Not tea, obviously.
跟我去酒吧 喝一杯 今晚
Um, in a pub, with me, tonight.
你不会那么喜欢我的
You wouldn't like me all that much.
喜不喜欢由我自己决定的嘛
Can I maybe decide that for myself?
我不能去
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请别再尝试约我了
Please stop asking.
是保安么
Is that security?
有人在么
Hello?
请工作人员速至收银机...
包装区域出现不明货物
Unexpected item in bagging area
请重试
please try again.
商品未扫描 请重试
Item not scanned. Please try again.
能小点声吗?
Can you maybe keep your voice down?
额度不足 信用卡授权失败 好吧 我明白了
Card not authorised. Yes, all right! I've got it.
请使用其它付款方式 额度不足 信用卡授权失败
Please use an alternative method of payment. Card not authorised.
请使用其它付款方式
Please use an alternative method of payment.
自己留着吧 老子不买了
Keep it. Keep that.
你出去好久 是啊 但我啥都没买成
You took your time. Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.
什么 怎么了?
What? Why not?
因为我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架
Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.
你...你跟台机器吵了一架?
You... You had a row with a machine?!
差不多 它不动弹
Sort of. It sat there
我朝它叫骂 你有现金么?
and I shouted abuse. Have you got cash?
用我的卡吧
Take my card.
你该自己去的
You could always go yourself, you know,
你在这坐了一上午
you've been sitting there all morning,
我出门这么长时间 你就没挪过窝
you've not even moved since I left.
上次找你办的那个案子呢?
And what happened about that case you were offered
切里亚的钻石? 没兴趣
the Jharia diamond? Not interested.
我给过他们答复了
I sent them a message.
不劳您大驾 我能提得动
Don't worry about me, I can manage.
你用的是我的电脑? 当然了
Is that my computer? Of course.
什么 我的在卧室呢
What? Mine was in the bedroom.
什么 就这么两步你都懒得走么?
What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?
我设了开机密码的
It's password protected.
不妨说 我一分钟内就猜到了
In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours,
不是什么碉堡嘛
not exactly Fort Knox.
好吧 还来
Right. Thank you.
得找个工作了 没劲
Need to get a job. Oh, dull.
听着 是...
Listen, um...
如果你能借我点儿...
..if you'd be able to lend me some...
夏洛克 你在听我说话么 我得去趟银行
Sherlock, are you listening? I need to go to the bank.
分享到: