神探夏洛克第一季第二集_2
时间:2014-11-26 06:02:02
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第二集_2
对了 你所谓去银行...
Yes, when you said we were going to the bank...
夏洛克?福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克?福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
塞巴斯汀 好啊 哥们
好久不见了 算算该有八年了吧?
How long - eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?
这是我朋友 约翰?华生
This is my friend, John Watson
朋友? 同事
Friend? Colleague.
好吧
Right.
随便坐
喝点什么 咖啡还是水?
Do you need anything, coffee, water?
不需要么 我们不渴 谢了
No? We're all sorted here, thanks.
看来你过得挺滋润啊 经常出国
So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.
怎么说?
Well, so?
全球飞来飞去 一个月内两次
Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.
哈 我看出来了 你又来了
Right. You're doing that thing.
我们是大学同学 这家伙总耍这种鬼把戏
We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do.
才不是什么鬼把戏
It's not a trick.
他看你一眼 就知道你的生平
He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.
是啊 我见识过了
Yes, I've seen him do it.
搞得人人自危 讨嫌的家伙
Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.
我们去学院宴会厅吃早餐
We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall
这混蛋就一针见血地指出 你前一天鬼混了
and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.
我只是观察细节 请指教吧
每月出差两回 满世界飞 全说中了
Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right.
怎么看出来的?
How could you tell?
别告诉我 是我领带上溅了一滴
Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie
什么曼哈顿产的特制番茄酱?
from some special kind of
ketchup4 you can only buy in Manhattan?
不 我... 那是我鞋上的泥点?
No, I... Is it the mud on my shoes?
我刚才在外面跟你秘书聊了会儿
I was just chatting with your secretary outside.
她告诉我的
She told me.
你能赶来我太荣幸了 有人非法闯入银行
I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.
威廉爵士的办公室 他曾是行长
Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.
为表纪念 银行保留了他的办公室
The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.
昨晚有人闯入
Someone broke in late last night.
偷了什么? 房间里什么都没少
What did they steal? Nothing.
仅仅留了一条讯息
Just left a little message.
六十秒内出现的
60 seconds apart.
有人在午夜闯进这里
So, someone came up here in the middle of the night,
挥洒颜料 一分钟内又离开了
splashed5 paint around and left within a minute.
有多少种方法进那个办公室?
How many ways into that office?
呵 这就是有意思的地方
Well, that's where this gets really interesting.
银行内部每扇门 都由这台电脑上锁
Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here.
每个步入式柜台 每个洗手间
Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.
那个门昨晚没有开过?
That door didn't open last night?
我们保安系统有漏洞
There's a hole in our security.
你能找到的话 我们付你
Find it and we'll pay you -
五位数
five figures.
这是预付款
This is an advance.
告诉我他怎么进来的
Tell me how he got in.
更大的数额在后面
There's a bigger one on its way.
我不需要金钱激励 塞巴斯汀
他 咳咳 他是在开玩笑
He's, er... ..he's kidding you, obviously.
暂时由我帮他保管吧
Shall I look after that for him?
谢谢
Thanks.
分享到: