神探夏洛克第一季第二集_11
时间:2014-11-26 06:08:39
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第二集_11
他来到我的公寓
He came to my flat.
要我帮他找些被偷走的东西
He asked me to help him to track down something that was stolen.
你并不知道要找什么?
And you've no idea what it was?
我拒绝帮他找
I refused to help.
那么 当年你在中国 与他交情很深咯?
So, you knew him well when you were living back in China?
哦 当然
Oh, yes.
他是我的亲哥哥
He's my brother.
两个孤儿
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
要么为黑莲帮卖命
We could work for the Black Lotus,
要么像乞丐一样饿死街头
or starve on the streets, like beggars.
我哥哥成了他们的喽啰
My brother has become their puppet.
在一个姓单的人手下做事
In the power of the one they call Shan.
黑莲帮的帮主
The Black Lotus general.
我赶走了哥哥
I turned my brother away.
他说我背叛了他
He said I had betrayed him.
第二天 我来上班
Next day, I came to work
一眼就看到了那密码
你能破解吗?
Can you decipher these?
都是数字 这个我知道
These are numbers. Yes, I know.
这里 穿过人眼的横线 代表中文的数字一
Here, the line across the man's eyes, it's the Chinese number one.
这个是个15 但是怎样解码呢?
And this one is 15 . But what's the code?
所有的走私者都知道
All the smugglers know it.
是按照一本书...
It's based upon a book...
他来了
He's here.
蜘蛛找到我了
Zhi Zhu has found me.
不 别去 夏洛克
No, no, Sherlock.
夏洛克 等等
Sherlock, wait!
过来
Come here.
进来 快进来
Get in. Get in!
我得去帮他 我走后锁好门
I have to go and help him. Bolt the door after me.
小心
Careful!
这有些头骨已经20多万年了
Some of those
skulls3 are over 200,000years old.
拜托有点敬畏之心
Have a bit of respect.
谢谢
Thank you.
梁
Liang.
大哥SPEAKS CHINESE
是你SPEAKS CHINESE
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
到底要几起凶案发生
How many murders is it going to take
你才相信一个疯子在到处杀人啊?
before you start believing that this maniac's out there?
今晚一个女孩中枪了
A young girl was gunned down tonight.
三天三个受害者
That's three victims in three days.
你应该正在满世界找他才对
You're supposed to be finding him.
布莱恩?卢奇和艾迪?凡?库
Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon
为一伙跨国走私者工作
were working for a gang of international smugglers.
他们号称黑莲帮 在伦敦秘密活动
A gang called the Black Lotus, operating here in London
就在你鼻子底下作乱
right under your nose.
你有证据吗?
Can you prove that?
你想吃什么 猪肉还是意大利面?
What are you thinking? Pork or pasta?
哦 是你啊
Oh, it's you.
这不需要五星级美食家来决定吧
I suppose it's never going to trouble Egon Ronay, is it?
我推荐意大利面
I'd stick with the pasta.
还是别吃烤猪排了
Don't want to be doing roast pork,
整天都在解剖尸体
你吃什么?
What are you having?
我工作时不吃饭 消化让我迟钝
I don't eat when I'm working. Digesting slows me down.
你今晚要在这工作?
So you're working here tonight?
有些尸体要检查 有些?
Need to examine some bodies. Some?
布莱恩?卢奇和艾迪?凡?库
Eddie Van Coon and Brian Lukis.
都在我名单上呢
They're on my list.
能把他们推出来 再让我看一眼吗?
Could you wheel them out again for me?
呃...他们的档案已经送审了
Well...their paperwork's already gone through.
分享到: