神探夏洛克第一季第二集_17
时间:2014-11-26 06:18:49
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第二集_17
夏洛克?福尔摩斯和他截然不同
Sherlock Holmes is nothing at all like him.
你会怎么描述我 约翰?
How would you describe me, John?
机智 活力 神秘? 迟到?
Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic? Late?
枪是半自动的 一旦发射
That's a semi-automatic. If you fire it,
子弹会以每秒千米的速度射出
the bullet will travel at over 1000 metres per second.
所以呢?
Well?
所以
Well..
这条隧道半径将近四米
..the
radius1 curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.
走火了 子弹会反弹
If you miss, the bullet will ricochet.
谁都可能中弹
Could hit anyone.
还可能弹回墙壁 打中你自己
Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.
没事了
It's all right.
你没事了 全结束了
You're going to be all right. It's over now.
别害怕
Don't worry.
下次约会不会这样了
Next date won't be like this.
我们先撤了 不必在报告里提我们
We'll just slip off. No need to mention us in your report.
福尔摩斯先生 我很看好你 探长
Mr Holmes... I have high hopes for you,
Inspector2.
你前途光明
A glittering career.
你我唯首是瞻
I go where you point me.
正是
Exactly.
这么说 九百万 百万
So, nine million. Million.
百万 对 "九百万的玉簪 龙穴 黑色电车道"
Million, yes. Nine million for
Jade3 pin dragon
den4 black tramway.
给全伦敦同伙的指示
An instruction to all their London operatives.
一条信息 他们在找的东西
A message. What they were trying to
reclaim5.
什么 一支玉簪? 值九百万
What, a jade pin? Worth nine million.
带去电车道 他们的伦敦据点
Bring it to the Tramway, their London hideout.
等等 一支玉簪值九百万?
显然是 怎么这么贵?
这取决于谁戴过
Depends who owned it.
两个伦敦分舵的成员
Two operatives based in London.
他们去大连走私花瓶
They travel over to Dalian to
smuggle8 those vases.
其中一个藏了点私 一支小玉簪
One of them helps himself to something, a little hairpin.
值九百万镑
Worth nine million.
艾迪?凡?库干的
Eddie Van Coon was the thief,
他在中国时偷的宝贝
he stole the treasure when he was in China.
你怎么知道是凡?库 不是卢奇?
How do you know it was Van Coon, not Lukis?
连杀手都不知道
因为皂液
Because of the soap.
我是阿曼达 他给你带了件礼物
Amanda? He brought you a present.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
从中国带回来的小礼物
A little gift when he came back from China.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
你不止是他的助理吧
You weren't just his PA, were you?
有人嚼舌根了吧
Someone's been gossiping.
没有 那我就不明白...
No. Then I don't understand why...
他家里的洗手香皂液
300百毫升装 快见底了
300ml of it. Bottle almost finished.
怎样?
Sorry...?
我不觉得艾迪?凡?库像
I don't think Eddie Van Co
是会买洗手液的男人
was the type of chap to buy himself hand soap,
除非他常有女客上门
not unless he had a lady coming over.
而且和你桌上的护手霜一个牌子
And it's the same brand as that hand cream there on your desk.
听着 我们不是认真的
Look, it wasn't serious between us.
露水姻缘罢了 不可能长久 他是我老板
It was over in a flash, it couldn't last. He was my boss.
怎么回事 你为什么要分手?
What happened? Why did you end it?
我觉得他不珍惜我
I thought he didn't appreciate me.
对我毫不在乎
Took me for granted.
总是放我鸽子
Stood me up once too often.
说好一起度周末的 他突然就走了
We'd plan to go away for the weekend, and then he'd just leave.
打个招呼就飞去中国了
Fly off to China at a moment's notice.
然后从国外带了礼物向你道歉
And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry.
我能看看吗
Can I just have a look at it?
(两万英镑)
他真的爬上了阳台?
He really climbed up onto the balcony?
窗户上钉个木条 你就高枕无忧了
Nail a
plank11 across the window and all your problems are over.
谢谢
Thanks.
分享到: