神探夏洛克第一季第三集_4
时间:2014-11-27 05:30:15
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_4
可这...是那个手机 粉红手机
But that... That's the phone. The pink phone.
"粉色的研究"里的?
What, from The Study In Pink?
显然不是同一个 但故意用同款...
Obviously, it's not the same phone, but it's supposed to look like...
"粉色的研究"? 你也看他的博客?
"Study In Pink"? You read his blog?
当然 我们都爱看
Of course. We all do.
你真的不知道地球绕太阳转?
Do you REALLY not know that the Earth goes round the sun?
不是同一只手机 这个是全新的
It isn't the same phone. This one's brand-new.
有人故意选了同样的手机
Someone's taken trouble to make it look the same,
说明你的博客读者群还挺广
which means your blog has a far wider readership.
"您有一条新短信"
'You have one new message.'
就这些? 不 不止这些
Was that it? No, that's not it.
这到底是跟我们搞什么鬼?
What the hell are we supposed to make of that?
一张房产广告照 该死的格林威治报时信号
An estate agent's photo and the
bloody1 Greenwich pips.
是个警告 警告?
It's a warning. A warning?
有些秘密社团寄送晒干的西瓜籽
Some secret societies used to send dried melon seeds,
桔核之类的东西 信号(又意桔核)有五响
orange pips, things like that - five pips.
他们警告我们这还会再发生
They're warning us it's going to happen again.
我见过这个地方 等等
I've seen this place before. Hang on.
什么会再发生? 轰
What's going to happen again? Boom!
赫德森太太
Mrs Hudson!
你看过一眼 对吧
You did a look, didn't you,
第一次来看房的时候
when you first came to see about your flat?
门最近开过
The door's been opened, recently.
不可能 只有这一把钥匙
No, can't be. That's the only key.
找不到人想租这间房
I can't get anyone interested in this flat.
太潮湿了吧 地下室就这毛病
It's the damp, I expect - that's the curse of basements.
我刚结婚的时候住过 满墙的青苔
I'd a place once when I was first married. Mould all up the wall...
哦 我的天
Oh. Dear me.
鞋子
Shoes.
他是投弹手 记得吗
(来电号码屏蔽)
Number Blocked
你好
Hello.
你...好 性感帅哥
'H-Hello...sexy.'
哪位?
Who's this?
我给你...准备了个...小谜语
'I've...sent you...a little puzzle,
这只是问个好
'just to say hi.'
你是谁 你哭什么?
Who's talking? Why are you crying?
我...我没有哭
'I...I'm not crying.
我在打字
'I'm typing.'
这个...蠢婊子
And this...stupid bitch
在替我读
is reading it out.
大幕拉开了
The curtain rises.
什么? 没什么
What? Nothing.
你说什么?
No, what did you mean?
这一天我等了一阵子了
I've been expecting this for some time.
12小时...解开...
' 12hours to solve...'
我的谜语...夏洛克...
..my puzzle, Sherlock...
不然我就...
or I'm going to be...
会...捣蛋的哟...
..so...naughty.
分享到: