神探夏洛克第一季第三集_7
时间:2014-11-27 06:48:29
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_7
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
我想帮助你 只剩五小时了
I want to help. There's only five hours left.
(有进展吗? - 麦克罗夫特)
Any developments? - Mycroft Holmes
是你哥哥
It's your brother.
现在他发给我了
He's texting me now.
他怎么有我的号?
How does he know my number?
他牙齿准是根管治疗
Must be a root canal.
喂 他说这是国家大事
Look, he did say...national importance.
哼
Hmm!
真古板 什么?
你呀 忠君爱国
You are. Queen and country.
你不能视而不见啊 我没有视而不见
You can't just ignore it. I'm not ignoring it.
我这就派我最出色的人去
Putting my best man onto it right now.
行啊 好
Right, good!
你指谁?
Who's that?
约翰 真荣幸 我就说马上会再见
John, how nice! I was hoping it wouldn't be long.
有什么能效劳?
How can I help you?
谢谢
Thank you.
我在等着...
Um, I was wanting to...
你弟弟派我来收集些情况
Your brother sent me to collect more facts
关于被盗的计划 反导弹计划
about the stolen plans - the missile plans.
是吗? 是的 他正在调查
Did he? Yes. He's investigating now.
他在... 全力调查中
He's, er...investigating away.
我想问问 关于死者你还能告诉我什么?
I just wondered what else you could tell me about the dead man.
岁 在沃克斯豪尔当书记员
Er, . Clerk at Vauxhall Cross.
军情六处
MI.
他在布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划中微不足道
He was involved in the Bruce-Partington Program in a
minor2 capacity.
甲级保安检查 通过
Security checks A-OK.
未发现恐怖主义联系或倾向
最后见的是他未婚妻 昨晚十点半
Last seen by his fiancee .10:30 yesterday evening.
露西亲爱的 我得出去一下
Lucy, love, I've got to go out.
我要见一个人
I've got to see someone.
小韦
Westie!
陈尸在巴特西 对 所以他乘了火车
He was found at Battersea, yes. So he got on the train?
没有 什么?
No. What?
他带着交通卡
但没刷过
..but it hadn't been used.
他一定是买的票
He must have bought a ticket.
尸体上没有车票
There was no ticket on the body.
那他怎么会脑浆迸裂
Then... How did he end up with a bashed-in brain
死在巴特西铁轨上的?
on the tracks at Battersea?
就是这个问题
That is the question -
我希望夏洛克能解答的
the one I was rather hoping Sherlock would provide an answer to.
他进展怎样?
How's he getting on?
他挺好
He's fine.
哦 案子进展... 非常顺利
And it is going...very well.
他 呃... 全神贯注在这上面
He's, um... He's completely focused on it.
分享到: