神探夏洛克第一季第三集_18
时间:2014-11-27 07:34:17
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_17
太神奇了
Fantastic.
圣诞小把戏 顺祝新年好
可怜的家伙
Poor sod.
我最好派探子去打听一下这个泥人
I'd better get my feelers out for this Golem character.
没用 你找不到他 但我知道谁能
Pointless, you'll never find him,but I know a man who can.
谁? 我
Who? Me.
他为什么不来电话?
Why hasn't he phoned?
他破坏自己的规律 为什么?
He's broken his pattern. Why?
滑铁卢桥 现在去哪儿 画廊?
Waterloo Bridge. Where now, the gallery?
等一下去
In a bit.
希克曼现代画廊 是吧
他们怎么会找到古画呢
Why have they got hold of an old master?
不清楚
Don't know.
妄下结论是很危险的
Dangerous to jump to conclusions.
需要资讯
Need data...
停车
Stop!
稍等会好么
Can you wait here?
我去去就回
I won't be a moment.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
零钱 有零钱吗?
Change? Any change?
要干嘛 当然是拿去喝茶
What for? Cup of tea, of course.
给你 50镑
Here you go, fifty.
多谢
Thanks.
你这是干什么? 投资
What are you doing? Investing.
现在去画廊 你有现金么?
Now we go to the gallery.Have you got any cash?
你不用来 去查那保安的一切资料
No, I need you to find out all you can about the gallery
attendant3.
雷斯垂德会给你地址的 好
Lestrade will give you the address. OK.
我们合住了一年了
We'd been sharing about a year.
室友而已
Just sharing.
我能看看么? 当然
May I? Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
他喜欢天文啊
Stargazer, was he?
是啊 爱得如痴如狂
God, yeah. Mad about it.
这是他唯一的业余爱好
It's all he ever did in his spare time.
阿历克斯人很好
He was a nice guy, Alex.
我很喜欢他
I liked him.
他呢
He was, er...
他不爱打扫
never much of a one for hoovering.
艺术呢 他喜欢艺术么?
What about art?Did he know anything about that?
那只是工作 糊口罢了
It was just a job, you know?
最近有人来打听阿历克斯吗?
Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?
没有
No.
倒是有人非法闯入
We had a break-in, though.
什么时候 昨晚
When? Last night.
什么都没丢
There was nothing taken.
还有一条给阿历克斯的电话留言
Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line.
谁留的? 你想听我可以放给你听
Who was it from? I can play it for you, if you like.
我去拿电话 麻烦了
I'll get the phone. Please.
分享到: