神探夏洛克第一季第三集_23
时间:2014-11-27 07:38:46
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_23
韦斯特是在这里陈尸的? 是的
So this is where West was found? Yeah.
会很久吗? 也许
Are you going to be long? I might be.
你是警察吗? 算是吧
Are you the police, then? Sort of.
我恨他们 警察?
I hate 'em. The police?
不 卧轨的
No, jumpers.
拦在火车前的人 自私鬼
People who chuck 'emselves in front of trains. Selfish
bastards1.
呃 这倒也是一说
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
我是真生气 他们倒轻巧
I mean it. It's all right for them.
几秒钟 草莓酱喷的满铁轨都是
It's over in a
split2 second, strawberry jam all over the lines.
司机怎么办?
What about the drivers, eh?
他们就该认命吗?
They've got to live with it, haven't they?
对了 说到草莓酱 铁轨上没有血迹
Yeah, speaking of strawberry jam, there's no blood on the line.
已经清理了吗?
Has it been cleaned off?
不 没这么多
No, there wasn't that much.
你说他脑浆迸裂啊
对 可是没很多血
It was, but there wasn't much blood.
好吧
OK
那你在这儿看看吧
Well, I'll leave you to it, then.
走的时候叫一声 好的
Just give us a shout when you're off. Right.
好吧 韦斯特...在某处上车 真的吗?
Right, so, Andrew West...got on the train somewhere. Or did he?
尸体上却没有车票
There was no ticket on the body.
为什么陈尸这里?
How did he end up here?
道岔拐角 对
The points. Yes!
就知道你会明白的
I knew you'd get there eventually.
韦斯特没死在这儿 所以血迹这么少
West wasn't killed here, that's why there was so little blood.
你跟踪我多久了?
How long have you been following me?
从一开始
Since the start.
你不会以为我真会放弃这案子
You don't think I'd give up on a case like this
就为了和我哥哥赌气吧?
just to
spite4 my brother, do you?
走了 我们有个窃案要做
Come on, we've got a bit of burglary to do.
反导弹计划还没流出国
Missile defence plans haven't left the country,
否则麦克罗夫特的人会知道的
otherwise Mycroft's people would have heard about it.
不管人们怎么想 我们确实有特工
Despite what people think, we do still have a secret service.
明白 我见过他们
Yeah, I know, I've met them.
所以偷记忆棒的人没法卖掉它
Which means whoever stole the memory stick can't sell it
或不知拿它怎么办
or doesn't know what to do with it.
我押后一种可能
My money's on the latter.
我们到了
We're here.
哪里?
Where?
夏洛克 如果有人在家怎么办?
Sherlock! What if there's someone in?
没有人
There isn't.
老天啊
Jesus...
我们在哪?
Where are we?
抱歉 我没说吗 乔伊·哈里森的家
Oh, sorry, didn't I say? Joe Harrison's flat.
乔伊
Joe...?
韦斯特未婚妻哥哥的家 他偷了记忆棒
Brother of West's fiancee. He stole the memory stick,
杀死了他的未来妹夫
他为什么要这样?
Then why did he do it?
那就问他吧
Let's ask him.
不要 不要
Don't! Don't.
我不是故意的...
I wasn't meant to...
露西会怎么说? 老天
What's Lucy gonna say? Jesus.
你为什么杀他?
Why did you kill him?
这是意外 我发誓
It was an accident. I swear it was.
可偷走反导弹项目计划
But stealing the plans for the missile defence program
并不是意外 对吧?
wasn't an accident, was it?
我参与毒品交易
自行车是个很好的掩护 对吧
I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?
也不知从什么时候开始
I don't know how it started.
我越陷越深
I just got out of my depth.
我欠人很多钱 危险的人
I owed people thousands. Serious people.
小韦快要订婚了 他开始谈他的工作
Then at Westie's
engagement7 do, he starts talking about his job.
分享到: