神探夏洛克第一季第三集_24
时间:2014-11-27 07:39:18
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_24
我是说 平时他也很小心
I mean, usually, he's so careful.
可那一晚 几杯以后 他开始无话不谈了
'But that night, after a few
pints1, he really opened up.
他告诉了我这个计划
绝密文件
'Beyond top secret.
他给我看了记忆棒 在我面前晃着
'He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.'
这种东西不是常丢吗
You hear about these things getting lost,
落在垃圾堆里之类的
ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.
但它就在我眼前 所以我想...
But there it was. And I thought...
我觉得可能值一大笔钱
'Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.
拿他东西太容易了 他烂醉如泥
It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so
plastered3.'
可我再见到他时
Next time I saw him,
他的表情告诉我 他知道了
'I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.'
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
你拿导弹计划去做什么?
What have you done with the plans?
你胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
后来呢?
What happened?
我准备叫救护车 可已经太迟了
'I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.
我手足无措 就把他拖到了那儿
'I just didn't have a clue what to do. So I dragged him in 'ere.'
我坐在黑暗中 想着
I just sat in the dark, think it.
一个小聪明闯入你的大脑
When a neat little idea popped into your head.
把韦斯特远远搬离这里
Carrying Andrew West way away from here.
他的尸体会接着走很远
His body would have gone on for ages
如果火车没有撞上变形道岔的话
if the train hadn't hit a stretch of track that
curved4.
或者尖道岔 正是
And points. Exactly.
记忆棒还在你这里吗?
Do you still have it, then - the memory stick?
交给我吧 如果不介意的话
Fetch it for me, if you wouldn't mind.
转移注意力结束 游戏继续
也许游戏也结束了 投弹手再没来消息
Maybe that's over, too. We've heard nothing from the
bomber6.
五响 记得吧 约翰
Five pips, remember, John.
这是在倒数 现在只有四轮
It's a countdown.We've only had four.
错 错 错
No, no, no!
他当然不是男孩的爸爸
Of Course he's not the boy's father.
看他牛仔裤的折痕
Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!
我就知道这很危险 呃?
I knew it was dangerous. Hm?
叫你看肥皂剧
Getting you into crap telly.
和康妮·普林斯完全没法比
Not a
patch7 on Connie Prince.
你把记忆棒给麦克罗夫特了吗?
Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?
给啦 他心花怒放
Yep. He was over the moon.
他又拿授勋来威胁我
Threatened me with a knighthood...again.
喂 我还在等呢 什么?
You know, I'm still waiting. Hm?
听你承认 懂一点点太阳系知识
For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system
让你快速发现了假画的破绽
and you'd have cleared up the
fake8 painting a lot quicker.
你又没赚到什么
It didn't do you any good, did it?
对 可我又不是世上唯一的咨询侦探
No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective.
是啊 我不回来喝茶了
True. I won't be in for tea.
我去莎拉家了
I'm going to Sarah's.
冰箱里还有些意大利饭
There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge.
我们没牛奶了 我去买
Milk, we need milk. I'll get some.
真的? 真的
Really? Really.
分享到: