神探夏洛克第一季第三集_25
时间:2014-11-27 07:40:08
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_25
再买些豆子? 嗯
And some beans, then? Mm.
(布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划已找到 请自取)
Found the Bruce-Partington plans. Please collect.
(游泳池 午夜)
The Pool. Midnight.
给你带了一个见面礼
Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.
是为了这个 对吧?
That's what it's all been for, isn't it?
你的这些谜题 逼我起舞
All your little puzzles, making me dance.
都为了不让我注意这个
All to distract me from this.
晚上好
Evening.
这倒很刺激 对吧 夏洛克?
This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?
约翰 到底怎么...?
John! What the hell...?
打赌你没料到这个
Bet you never saw this coming.
接下来 你想听我逼他说什么?
What...would you like me to make him say...next?
"叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦"
Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear,
"舌头打结啦" 别说了
gottle o' gear. Stop it.
地方不错 游泳池
Nice touch, this. The pool,
小卡尔死的地方
where little Carl died.
我了结了他 也可以了结约翰·华生
I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.
了结他的心跳 你是谁?
Stop his heart. Who are you?
我给过你我的电话
I gave you my number.
还等着你打来呢
I thought you might call.
那是不是英国陆军勃朗宁手枪
Is that a British Army Browning
型号L9A1 在你口袋里凸着
L9A1 in your pocket,
还是你见到我兴奋了?
or are you just pleased to see me?
都有
Both.
吉姆·莫里亚蒂 嗨
Jim Moriarty. Hi.
吉姆?
Jim?
医院那个吉姆?
Jim from the hospital?
哦 我真的演得那么像啊
Oh, did I really make such a
fleeting1 impression?
可是我想 这就是重点
But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
别傻了 别人拿着来福枪呢
Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle.
我可不想脏了我的手
I don't like getting my hands dirty.
我给过你暗示 夏洛克 一点点提示
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse
关于我在那广大的世界做了什么
of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我是个专家 你看
I'm a specialist, you see.
和你一样
Like you.
亲爱的吉姆
Dear Jim...
请问能帮我
..please will you fix it for me
摆脱情人那讨厌的姐妹吗?
to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
亲爱的吉姆 可以让我跑路去南美吗?
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?
就是这样
Just so.
"咨询罪犯"
Consulting criminal.
厉害 对吧
Brilliant. Isn't it?
没人找上过我
No-one ever gets to me.
将来也不会找到
And no-one ever will.
我找到了
I did.
你很接近了 现在你妨碍我了
You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.
谢谢 这不是称赞
Thank you. Didn't mean it as a compliment.
就是 好吧 算是
Yes, you did. Yeah, OK, I did.
可是调戏时间该结束了 夏洛克
But the flirting's over, Sherlock.
爸爸受够了
Daddy's had enough now.
我展示了我的能力
I've shown you what I can do.
我解脱了那么多人 那么多小麻烦
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems,
放弃了三千万 只求你过来和我玩
even million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
把它看成一个友爱的警告吧 亲爱的
So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.
退后
Back off.
尽管我非常享受
Although I have loved this,
我们间的小游戏
this little game of ours.
扮演IT员工吉姆 扮演同性恋
Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay.
你喜欢我内裤的小把戏吗?
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
有人为此死了 人都会死
People have died. That's what people do!
我会制止你 不 你不会
I will stop you. No, you won't.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你可以说话 小约翰
You can talk, Johnny boy.
说啊
Go ahead.
拿去 嗯? 哦...
Take it. Mm? Oh...
这个? 导弹计划
..that? The missile plans.
分享到: