神探夏洛克第一季第三集_26
时间:2014-11-27 07:40:57
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_26
真无聊
Boring!
我随便都可以拿到
I could have got them anywhere.
夏洛克 快跑
Sherlock, run!
好呀
Good!
很好
Very good.
如果你的阻击手开枪 莫里亚蒂先生 我们都没命
If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
好贴心哎 明白你为什么喜欢他在身边了
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
不过 人总是对自己的宠物太心软
它们忠诚得感人
可是 唉
But oops!
你可露出破绽了 华生医生
You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
维斯特伍德西服 你知道不放过我
Westwood. Do you know what happens
你会有什么下场吗 夏洛克?
if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
让我猜猜 被杀掉
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
杀你?
Kill you?
别没创意了 当然有一天我会杀掉你
No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
我可不想这么快
I don't want to rush it, though.
我要留着 来些特别节目
I'm saving it up for something special.
不不 要是你继续多管闲事 我让你生不如死
No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop
prying3, I'll burn you.
让你像掏心一般痛不欲生
I'll burn the heart out of you.
有个可靠的人告诉我 我根本没有心
I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
可我们都知道这不太正确
But we both know that's not quite true.
好吧 我要走了
Well, I'd better be off.
总算能有次像样的谈话了
Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.
如果我现在开枪射你呢?
What if I was to shoot you now?
就现在?
Right now?
那你可以好好珍藏我惊讶的表情
Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face.
因为我会惊讶的 夏洛克
Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock.
真的会
Really, I would.
然后会有一点点...失望
And just a teensy bit...disappointed.
而且你也不会珍藏太久的
And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long.
再见 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
回头...再抓你
Catch you...later.
想得美
No, you won't!
还好吗? 你还好吗?
All right? Are you all right?
对 我没事 我没事 夏洛克
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Sherlock...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
你还好吧? 我? 我没事 没事
Are you OK? Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine.
刚才...刚才你...你做的事...
That, er...thing that you... that you did,
你准备为我做的...呃...挺好的
that, um...you offered to do... that was, um...good.
幸好没人看到 什么?
I'm glad no-one saw that. Mm?
你在黑暗的泳池边扒我衣服
You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool.
大家会说闲话的
People might talk.
他们就没别的本事
They do little else.
抱歉 男孩们 我老是那么变化无常
Sorry, boys. I'm so changeable!
这是我的缺点 可老实说
It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself,
是我的唯一缺点
it is my only weakness.
不能允许你们继续了
You can't be allowed to continue.
不许继续了
You just can't.
我会尽量说服你
I would try to convince you,
可我想说的 你大概都已经想到了
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
也许我的答案你也心知肚明
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
分享到: