神探夏洛克第二季第一集_2
时间:2014-11-28 07:19:14
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_2
你在敲什么?
What are you typing?
博客 写什么? 写我们
Blog. About? Us.
是写我吧 为什么?
You mean me. Why?
看你敲了一大篇嘛
Well, you're typing a lot.
好吧
Right, then.
这回又什么事?
So, what have we got?
我妻子好像在办公室待得太长了
My wife seems to be spending a very long time at the office.
无聊
Boring.
我觉得我丈夫有外遇
I think my husband might be having an affair.
对
Yes.
她不是我姨妈 她被人偷换了
She's not my real aunt, she's been replaced.
我知道她被换了
I know she has.
我认识人的骨灰 开路
I know human ash. Leave.
价码由您开 开多少我们都愿意出
We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention
只要能找回这些文件 无聊
我们开了个网站 来解读漫画书的真意
We have this website, it explains the true meaning of comic books,
因为读者总是不关注主题
cos people miss a lot of the themes.
可是所有的漫画书突然就成真了
But then all the comic books started coming true.
哦 有意思
Oh...interesting.
"极客译员"(谐音"希腊译员" 原著篇目)
Geek Interpreter
什么?
what's that?
案件标题 案件要标题做什么?
That's the title. What does it need a title for?
真有人读你的博客?
Do people actually read your blog?
你觉得客户都是哪来的?
Where do you think our
clients2 come from?
我有个网站啊
I have a website.
你在上面列举了240种不同的烟灰
In which you
enumerate3 240 different types of tobacco ash.
谁会看你的网站啊
Nobody's reading your website.
好吧 染出来的金发 死因不明显
Right then,
dyed4 blonde hair, no obvious cause of death,
除了这些斑点 不管它们是什么
except for these speckles, whatever they are.
天呐 拜托
"斑点金发女"?
What?The Speckled Blonde?!
七月十三日 斑点金发女案
三十出头,染成的金发,浑身红斑...
爷爷死了之后 他们不让我们见他
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
是因为他上天堂了吗?
Is that cos he'd gone to heaven?
死人其实不会上天堂的
People don't really go to heaven when they die,
他们被送到特殊的房间焚烧掉了
they're taken to a special room and burned.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
昨日杜塞尔多夫(德国城市)发生坠机
There was a plane crash in Dusseldorf yesterday.
无人生还
Everyone dead.
怀疑恐怖分子安炸弹?
我们也看新闻
We do watch the news.
你说声"无聊"扭头不理了
You said "boring" and turned over.
根据航班信息
Well, according to the flight details,
这人办了登机手续
this man was checked in on board.
大衣里还有登机牌票根
Inside his coat he's got a stub from his boarding pass,
机上的餐巾纸
napkins from the flight,
还有一块特供饼干
even one of those special biscuits.
这是他的护照 在柏林机场盖章
Here's his passport, stamped at Berlin Airport.
就是说 这人本该死于昨天德国的坠机
So this man should have died in a plane crash in Germany yesterday,
却跑到了萨瑟克(伦敦东南)一辆车后备箱里
but instead he's in a car boot in Southwark.
算他走运
Lucky escape.
有想法么?
Any ideas?
目前有八种
Eight so far.
好吧 四种想法
OK, four ideas.
(英国护照)
(登机牌)
就算两种吧
Maybe two ideas.
分享到: