神探夏洛克第二季第一集_4
时间:2014-11-28 07:21:48
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_4
你知道这多少有点丢人吧?
'You realise this is a tiny bit humiliating?'
没关系 我不介意
It's OK, I'm fine.
现在...
Now...
带我到溪边看看
..show me to the stream.
我不是说你丢人
'I didn't really mean for you.'
你看 这案子只够六分
Look, this is a six.
七分以下的
There's no point in my leaving the flat
都不用我出房门 我们说好的
for anything less than a seven, we agreed.
返回去
Now go back,
给我看草地
show me the grass.
什么时候说好的?
When did we agree that?
昨天就说好了 停下
We agreed it yesterday. Stop!
靠近点
'Closer.'
我昨天都没在家 我在都柏林(爱尔兰)
I wasn't even at home yesterday. I was in Dublin.
你没好好听又不是我的错
It's hardly my fault you weren't listening.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我不在家时你一直在跟我说话?
'Do you just carry on talking when I'm away?
不知道 你经常不在吗?
' I don't know, how often are you away?
现在
'Now...
拍那辆逆火的车
'..show me the car that backfired
.在那里
It's there.
就是它发出的响声 对吗?
'that's the one that made the noise, yes?'
对
Yeah.
如果你想说枪击 没有枪
If you're thinking gunshot... '..there wasn't one.
他没被枪击
'He wasn't shot,
他是从身后被钝物一击致命的
'he was killed by a single blow to the back from a
blunt1 instrument,
钝物也神秘失踪了 跟杀手一起
'which then magically disappeared, along with the
killer2.'
至少能算八分吧
It's got to be an eight, at least.
再给你两分钟
You've got two more minutes,
他们想知道司机的信息
they want to know more about the driver.
没他事 他是个傻瓜
Oh, forget him, he's an
idiot3.
不然他怎么会觉得自己有嫌疑?
Why else would he think himself a suspect?
我也觉得他有嫌疑
I think he's a suspect.
把我递过去
'Pass me over.'
行 不过这有个消音按钮 我可能会用的
All right, but there's a
mute4 button, and I will use it.
抬高点 我不要从底下说话
Up a bit! I'm not talking from down here!
好好 你拿着 拿着
OK. Just take it, take it.
要是他成功实施了犯罪 毫无目击者
'Having successfully committed a crime without a single witness...'
何苦叫来警察 还找侦探咨询?
..why would he call the police and consult a detective?
为公平竞争?
Fair play?
他耍小聪明 自恃过高
He's trying to be clever. It's overconfidence.
你见过他吗?
Did you see him?
病态肥胖
独居单身汉毫不掩饰的口臭
the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own.
右边袖子显示网络色情成瘾
The right sleeve of an internet porn
addict7,
呼吸显示心脏病未经治疗
the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition.
自卑 智商低 预期寿命有限
Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life
expectancy8,
你觉得他能当幕后黑手?
and you think he's a criminal mastermind?!
别急 是他们犯傻
Don't worry, this is just stupid.
你说什么 什么心脏病?
What did you say? Heart what?
去溪那边
Go to the stream.
溪里有什么?
What's in the stream?
去看了就知道
Go and see.
夏洛克 你怎么不应门铃
Sherlock! You weren't answering your doorbell.
他的房间在后面 给他拿点衣服
His room's through the back, get him some clothes.
你们是什么人? 抱歉 福尔摩斯先生
Who the hell are you? Sorry, Mr Holmes...
夏洛克 怎么回事? 你跟我们走一趟
'Sherlock.what's going on?' You're coming with us.
怎么了? 他断线了
'What's happening?' I've lost him.
我不知道是...
I don't know what...
华生医生?
Dr Watson?
是我 找你的
Yeah. It's for you.
哦 谢谢 不 是直升机找你
OK, thanks. No, sir, the helicopter.
分享到: