神探夏洛克第二季第一集_7
时间:2014-11-28 07:25:36
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_7
多少照片?
How many photographs?
显然为数不少
艾德勒小姐和这位年轻女士
Do Miss Adler and this young female person
一同在照片上吗?
appear in these photographs together?
对
Yes.They do.
想必是在一系列不雅场景之中?
我们相信 尺度匪夷所思
An imaginative range, we are assured.
约翰 你还是把茶杯放到托盘上吧
John, you might want to put that cup back in your saucer now.
你能帮我们吗 福尔摩斯先生?
Can you help us, Mr Holmes?
怎么帮? 你接这起案子吗?
How? Will you take the case?
哪有案子?
What case?
马上给她钱 要多少给多少
Pay her, now and in full.
艾德勒小姐网页上说了 服输认罚吧
As Miss Adler remarks in her masthead, know when you are beaten.
她什么也不想要
She doesn't want anything.
她联系了我们
She got in touch.
她告诉我们这些照片的存在
She informed us that the photographs existed.
她说她无意用它们来
She indicated that she had no intention to use them
敲诈金钱或好处
哦 掌控权角力
Oh, a power play.
与全英国最有权势家族的掌控权角力
A power play with the most powerful family in Britain.
不愧是施虐女王啊
Now that is a dominatrix.
这么一来就有趣多了 不是吗
Ooh, this is getting rather fun, isn't it.
夏洛克... 嗯 她在哪?
Sherlock... Hmm. Where is she?
伦敦 眼下她住在...
In London, currently. She's staying...
细节短信我 晚上我再联系你
Text me the details, I'll be in touch by the end of the day.
你觉得那时你能得到消息吗?
Do you really think you'll have news by then?
不 我觉得我能拿到照片
No, I think I'll have the photographs.
只能指望你有自己想的那么厉害了
One can only hope you're as good as you seem to think.
(爱狗)
(骑马 公立学校 早起 左侧起床)
(父亲 不吸烟 半威尔士人)
(爱读书 饮茶)
当然 我需要些设备
I'll need some equipment, of course.
要什么尽管说 我会送到...
Anything you require, I'll have it sent...
能给我盒火柴吗?
Can I have a box of matches?
抱歉 什么? 点烟的
打火机也行
either will do.
我不吸烟
I don't smoke.
我知道你不吸 可你的雇主吸烟
No, I know you don't, but your employer does.
我们成功地让许多人对这件小事
We have kept a lot of people successfully in the dark
一无所知 福尔摩斯先生
about this little fact, Mr Holmes.
我又不是整个英联邦
这是他最谦虚的话了
And that's as modest as he gets.
很高兴见到你们
Pleasure to meet you.
回头见
Laters!
好吧 吸烟的事 你怎么知道?
OK, the smoking, how did you know?
证据就在你鼻子底下 约翰
The evidence was right under your nose, John,
你又是只看不观察
as ever you see, but do not observe.
观察什么? 烟灰缸
凯特?
Kate?
有人来拜访我们了
We're going to have a visitor.
我需要点时间做准备
I'll need a bit of time to get ready.
很长时间吗?
A long time?
漫长啊
Hmm...ages.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我要上战场了 约翰
I'm going to into battle, John.
我需要挑好甲胄
不
No.
不行
Nah.
我看效果不错
Works for me.
对你 全都效果不错
Everything works on you.
好吧 什么计划?
So, what's the plan?
我们知道她的地址
We know her address.
直接按门铃?
We just ring her doorbell?
正是 就停这里 谢谢
Exactly. Just here, please.
你根本没换衣服
You didn't even change your clothes.
所以是时候挂点彩了
Then it's time to add a splash of colour.
分享到: