神探夏洛克第二季第一集_8
时间:2014-11-28 07:26:22
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_8
到了吗?
Are we here?
还有两条街 不过这里就行
Two streets away, but this will do.
行什么? 揍我的脸
For what? Punch me in the face.
色调?
Shade?
血红
Blood.
揍你?
Punch you?
对 揍我 照脸揍 没听见吗?
Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me?
你说话老有"揍我"这层意思
I always hear "punch me" when you speak
不过你一般不明说呀
but it's usually sub-text.
拜托 上帝啊
Oh, for God's sakes!
多谢 这就...
Thank you, that was...
好了 这样就够了 约翰
OK, I think we're done now, John!
你给我记住 夏洛克 我是军人 会杀人的
You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people.
你是个医生 我也有不爽的时候
You were a doctor! I had bad days!
打算穿什么?
What are you going to wear?
我的战袍 哦 算这小子走运
My battle dress. Oh, lucky boy.
喂?
Hello?
真不好意思打扰 呃 我被人袭击了
Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um,
呃 他们好像... 拿了我的钱包
um, and I think they, they took my wallet
还有... 手机也拿走了
and, um, and my phone.
呃 能请你帮个忙吗?
Um, please could you help me?
帮你打电话报警可以吗?
I can phone the police, if you want?
多谢了 可以吗?
Thank you. Could you, please?
不介意我在这里等他们来吧?
Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?
谢谢 真是多亏你了
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 哦
Thank you. Oh.
我目击了全过程
I saw it all happen.
没事 我是医生 你有急救包吗?
It's OK, I'm a doctor. Have you got a first aid
kit1?
在厨房里 请进
In the kitchen. Please.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你好 听说你受伤了 好遗憾
Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.
凯特似乎没问你名字?
I don't think Kate caught your name?
抱歉 我叫...
I'm so sorry, I'm...
假名字总是一受惊就忘光了
It's always hard to remember an
alias2 when you've had a fright.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
没关系的
Well, there now.
我们都剥去伪装了...
We're both defrocked...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
..Mr Sherlock Holmes.
艾德勒小姐 对吧 看看这颧骨
Miss Adler, I presume. Look at those cheekbones.
扇上去都会划破我的手呢
I could cut myself slapping that face.
要我试试看吗?
Would you like me to try?
嗯 这些应该够了
Right, this should do it.
我错过什么了吧?
I've missed something, haven't I?
请落座吧 想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆
Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.
我在王宫用过茶了
I had some at the Palace.
我知道 显然
I know. Clearly.
我也在王宫用过茶了 如果有人想知道的话
I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested.
(衬衫两天没换)
(电动剃须刀)
(今晚有约会)
(没给姐姐打电话)
(新牙刷)
(晚上和斯坦佛出去玩了)
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr Holmes?
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?
You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?
不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大
崇尚某种强力 对你来说 那就是你自己
and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.
还有个人爱着你
Hmm, and somebody loves you.
要是让我揍你的脸
If I had to punch that face,
我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的
I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.
哈哈 能请你穿点东西吗?
Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?
呃 什么都行 餐巾?
Er, anything at all. A napkin?
怎么 你觉得暴露了吗?
Why? Are you feeling exposed?
我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了
I don't think John knows where to look.
不 我想他完全知道该往哪看
No, I think he knows exactly where.
你呢 我就不好说了
I'm not sure about you.
如果我想看裸女
If I was to look at naked women,
我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的
I'd borrow John's laptop.
你本来就爱借我的电脑
You do borrow my laptop.
我那是充公
算了 换个好点的话题
Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.
现在告诉我 我需要知道...
Now, tell me, I need to know -
是怎么做到的?
how was it done?
什么?
What?
分享到: