神探夏洛克第二季第一集_9
时间:2014-11-28 07:26:49
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_9
脑浆迸裂的旅行者 他怎么死的?
The
hiker1 with the bashed-in head - how was he killed?
这不是我来的原因
That's not why I'm here.
不不 你是来拿照片的
You're here for the photographs,
可那办不到 所以不如聊聊天...
but that's never going to happen and as we're chatting...
消息还没披露 你怎么会知道?
That story's not out. How do you know about it?
我认识一个警察
I know one of the policemen.
我知道他喜欢什么 哦
Well, I know what he likes. Oh.
你...喜欢警察?
And you...like policemen?
我喜欢侦探故事 还有侦探
I like detective stories. And detectives.
智慧是性感的新潮流
Brainy is the new sexy.
车和旅行者的相对位置
The position of the car relative to the hiker,
加上打击位置是在脑后
that and the fact that the death blow was to the back of the head,
知道这些就够了
that's all you need to know.
那告诉我 他怎么被谋杀的?
OK, tell me, how was he murdered?
他没被谋杀
He wasn't.
你觉得不是谋杀?
You don't think it was murder?
我知道不是
I know it wasn't.
怎么? 就像我知道
How? The same way
受害人是个运动员
刚从国外旅行回来
recently returned from foreign travel
我要找的照片就在这房间
and that the photographs I'm looking for are in this room.
好吧 怎么知道的?
OK, but how?
这么说真在这房间 谢谢
So they are in this room. Thank you.
约翰 守住门 别放人进来
John, man the door, let no-one in.
两个人单独在乡间 相隔几码 只有一辆车
Two men alone in the countryside, several yards apart and one car.
哦 我以为你在搜寻照片呢
Oh, I,... I thought you were looking for the photos now.
不 不
No, no.
搜寻多花时间 我会直接发现的
Looking takes ages, I'm just going to find them,
可你这么聪明 我们又有空
but you're clever and we've got a moment,
不如来打发时间吧
so let's pass the time.
两个人 一辆车 没有别人
Two men, a car, nobody else.
司机想要修引擎
Driver's trying to fix his engine.
徒劳无功
Getting nowhere.
旅行者休息了一会 抬头看天
And the hiker is taking a moment, looking at the sky.
看鸟?
Watching the birds?
从现在起 随时都会发生
Any moment now, something is going to happen.
发生什么?
What?
旅行者会死
The hiker is going to die.
不 那是结果 到底会发生什么?
No, that's the result. What's going to happen?
我不明白 哦 努力想想吧
I don't understand. Oh, well try to.
为什么?
Why?
因为你会迎合那些可怜虫的兴致
脱掉衣服来打动他们
and take your clothes off to make an impression.
别让我无聊了 思考 这是性感的新潮流
Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy.
车会回火
The car's going to backfire.
会发出一声巨响 所以呢?
There's going to be a loud noise. So what?
声响很重要 能揭示一切
Noises are important. They can tell you everything.
比如...
谢谢
Thank you.
听见火警铃 一位母亲会首先看她的孩子
On hearing a smoke alarm, a mother would look towards her child.
火警多神奇 瞬间暴露我们最珍贵的东西
真心希望你没在里面藏个孩子
I really hope you don't have a baby in here.
好了 约翰 可以把警报器关了
All right, John, you can turn it off now.
我叫你快把警报器关了
I said you can turn it off now!
稍等一下
Give me a minute!
谢谢
Thank you.
分享到: