神探夏洛克第二季第一集_14
时间:2014-11-28 07:30:23
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_14
约翰? 嗯?
John? Hmm?
你博客的点击量还是
The counter on your blog still says .
不是吧 圣诞节都没劲了
Oh, no, Christmas is cancelled(!)
你还把我带那个帽子的照片发上去了
And you've got a photograph of me wearing that hat!
网友们可喜欢了
People like it.
不可能 什么网友?
No, they don't. What people?
髋骨好些了吗?
折磨死人了 谢谢关心
Oh, it's atrocious, but thanks for asking.
我见过更严重的 也许因为我在停尸房工作
I've seen much worse, but then I do post-mortems.
天哪 真对不起
Oh, God, sorry.
别讲笑话了,茉莉
Don't make jokes, Molly.
好 对不起 给你
No, sorry. Here you are.
谢谢 没想到你也来了
Thank you. I wasn't expecting to see you.
你不是去多赛特过节了吗?
I thought you were in Dorset for Christmas?
明天一早就去 跟老婆团圆 一切问题解决
First thing in the morning, me and the wife, back together, sorted.
别想了 她跟个体育老师睡觉呢
No, she's sleeping with a PE teacher.
约翰 我听说你要去你姐姐家?
And John, I hear you're off to your sister's?
是吗? 是啊
is that right? Yeah.
夏洛克跟我抱怨...说起来着
Sherlock was complaining. Saying.
她终于首次戒了酗酒的毛病
First time ever, she's cleaned up her act, off the booze.
才没 闭嘴 夏洛克
Nope. Shut up, Sherlock!
看来你找了个新男友 茉莉
I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly.
对他挺真心啊 什么?
You're serious about him. Sorry, what?
你今晚要去见他 给他圣诞礼物
You're seeing him tonight, giving him a gift.
推理全年无休啊 闭嘴 喝点酒吧
Take a day off. Shut up. Have a drink.
拜托 你们肯定都看到
Come on, surely you see
包里那个包装精美的礼物了 还打蝴蝶结
其他的都是随手一裹
The others are slapdash.
看来是给心仪的人的
It's for someone special.
红色包装跟唇彩色相同 要不是下意识统一
The shade of red echoes her lipstick-either an
unconscious association,
要不就是想鼓励对方有进一步举动
无论如何 胡帕小姐是有了心上人
Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
显然她对他是真心的
That she's serious about him is clear
从她想到送礼就能看出来
from the fact she's giving him a gift.
寄托着长期交往的美好愿望
It suggests long-term hopes.
她的妆容和服饰证明他们今晚要见面
That she's seeing him tonight is evident from her make-up and clothes.
她精心打扮 努力想掩盖大嘴平胸的缺陷
Obviously trying to
compensate4 for the size of her mouth and breasts.
最最亲爱的夏洛克 爱你的茉莉 亲亲
Dearest Sherlock Love Molly xxx
你总会说这种刻薄的话
You always say such horrible things.
每次都是 总这样
Every time. Always.
总这样
Always.
对不起 请原谅我
I am sorry. Forgive me.
圣诞快乐 茉莉·胡帕
Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper.
不不 刚才那声不是我 我没有...
Oh, no! That wasn't, I didn't...
不 是我 天呐 开玩笑吧?
No, it was me. My God, really?
什么? 是我的手机铃声
What? My phone.
五十七? 你说什么?
Fifty seven? Sorry, what?
我听到整整五十七次短信了
Fifty seven of those texts, the ones I've heard.
你一直在数啊 真惊喜
Thrilling that you've been counting.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么了 夏洛克?
What's up, Sherlock?
说了失陪一下 你回复过吗?
I said excuse me. Do you ever reply?
分享到: