神探夏洛克第二季第一集_18
时间:2014-11-28 07:34:32
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_18
出什么事了?
what's going on?
天哪 发生什么了?
Jeez, what the hell is happening?
赫德森太太被美国人袭击了
Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American,
我在恢复宇宙的平衡
I am restoring balance to the universe.
赫德森太太 天哪 你还好吧
Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right?
天哪 他们怎么你了?
Jesus, what have they done to you?
哦 我真傻
Oh, I'm just being so silly.
扶她下楼 好好照顾她
Take her downstairs and look after her.
没事 我来看看
It's all right, I'll have a look at that.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
你还告不告诉我 到底怎么回事?
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
以后再说 现在先请离开
I expect so, now go.
雷斯垂德?
Lestrade?
有歹徒闯进了我贝克街的公寓
We've had a break-in at
Baker1 Street.
派你手下最不烦人的警官来 再派辆救护车
Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.
哦不不 我们都没事
Oh, no, no, no, we're fine.
不 是那个歹徒 他伤得挺严重的
No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.
肋骨骨折 头骨碎裂 极可能有肺穿孔
他跌出窗口了
He fell out of a window.
噢 好疼
Oh, it stings.
刚好砸在我垃圾桶上
Oh, that was right on my
bins5.
他到底从窗户里掉出来多少次?
And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?
当时场面太乱 探长
我数不清了
I lost count.
今晚她得睡在楼上 我们套房里
She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight,
我们得照看她
we need to look after her.
不 她没事 她有事 你看她
No... She's fine. No, she's not, look at her.
她得离开贝克街一段时间
She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.
可以和她的姐妹呆在一起 这是医嘱
She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.
别说笑了
Don't be absurd.
她受惊了 看在上帝的份上
She's in shock, for God's sake,
都怪那该死的拍照手机 到底它在哪儿?
and all over some stupid camera-phone. where is it anyway?
我所知道的最安全的地方
Safest place I know.
你放在你第二好的浴袍口袋里了
You left it in the pocket of your second best
dressing8 gown
傻瓜
我偷运出来了
I managed to
sneak10 it out他们还以为我在嚎啕大哭呢
when they thought I was having a cry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你羞愧吗 约翰华生 我羞愧?
Shame on you, John Watson. Shame on me?让哈德森太太离开贝克街?
Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street?
英格兰会崩溃的
England would fall.
它现在在哪儿?
Where is it now?
没人会找的地方
Where no-one will look.
无论手机里有什么 绝不止是图片那么简单
Whatever's on that phone is more than just pictures.
是的
Yes, it is.
所以她还活着
So, she's alive then.
你对此有什么感受?
How are we feeling about that?
新年快乐 约翰
Happy New Year, John.
你觉得你还会见到她吗?
Do you think you'll be seeing her again?
("友谊地久天长")
分享到: