神探夏洛克第二季第一集_22
时间:2014-12-01 05:13:55
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_22
爷爷死了之后 他们不让我们见他
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
她不是我姨妈 我认识人的骨灰
She's not my real aunt - I know human ash.
我们就是这么对付德国人的
We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back,
但我想有一个乘客没赶上飞机
though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.
不过对死人也不好强求
But that's the deceased for you...
迟了(又意去世了) 各种意义上都是
..late, in every sense of the word.
那飞机怎么起飞?
How is the plane going to fly?
当然了 无人驾驶 一点不新鲜
Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.
它不会起飞
It doesn't fly.
永远不会起飞
It will never fly.
整个计划被取消
This entire project is cancelled.
有人告诉恐怖分子 我们知道炸弹的事了
The
terrorist1 cells have been informed we know about the bomb.
现在无法欺骗他们了
We can't fool them now.
我们满盘皆输
We've lost everything.
一封邮件的一个片段泄露
One fragment of one email,
成年累月的计划 化为泡影
and months and years of planning - finished.
国防部那个人 就这一个原因
Your MOD man. That's all it takes.
一个孤独天真 急于炫耀的男人
One lonely,
naive2 man, desperate to show off,
一个聪明到能让他自以为特别的女人
and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.
你该更严格审查你的国防人员了
You should screen your defence people more carefully.
我没在说国防部那人 夏洛克 我是说你
I'm not talking about the MOD man, Sherlock, I'm talking about you!
落难弱女子
到最后了 你还这么执迷不悟?
In the end, are you really so obvious?
简直是教科书式的经典案例
Because this was textbook.
爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
然后给他一个难题 看他起舞
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.
别开玩笑了
开玩笑?
Absurd?
你花了多少时间为她解读这封邮件?
How quickly did you decipher that email for her?
有一分钟吗?
Was it the full minute?
你就真么渴望取悦她吗?
Or were you really eager to impress?
我想还不到五秒
I think it was less than five seconds.
我把你送进了她的陷阱
I drove you into her path.
对不起 我也不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
福尔摩斯先生 我们得谈谈
Mr Holmes, I think we need to talk.
我同意 还有很多部分我还没弄清楚
So do I, there are a number of aspects I'm still not clear on.
不是你 小福 你的部分结束了
Not you, Junior, you're done now.
还有很多 很多
There's more, loads more.
这部手机里还有很多秘密 图片
On this phone I've got secrets, pictures
足以让你们整个世界颠覆的丑闻
and
scandals5 that could topple your whole world.
你不知道我能闹到多大
You have no idea how much
havoc6 I can cause
只一个办法能阻止我
and exactly one way to stop me.
除非你想告诉你主子们
Unless you want to tell your masters
你最大的安全漏洞是你年轻的亲弟弟
that your biggest security leak is your own little brother.
我们有人可以破解它
We have people who can get into this.
我帮你验证过了
I tested that theory for you.
我让夏洛克·福尔摩斯研究了6个月
I let Sherlock Holmes try it for six months.
亲爱的夏洛克 告诉他
Sherlock, dear, tell him
给手机照X光时发现了什么
what you found when you x-rayed my phone.
内部加装了四个部件 金属线连接
Four additional units wired inside the casing,
里面大概是强酸 或小型炸药
I suspect containing acid or a small explosive.
一旦强制打开 硬盘就会烧毁
Any attempt to open it will burn the hard drive.
是炸药
Explosive.
这比较像我
It's more me.
有些数据还可以修复的
Some data is always recoverable.
冒险试试
Take that risk.
分享到: