神探夏洛克第二季第一集_25
时间:2014-12-01 05:23:27
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_25
确定是她吗?
It was definitely her?
她以前也假死过
She's done this before.
我这次很确定
I was thorough this time.
除非夏洛克才能骗过我
It would take Sherlock Holmes to fool me,
我不觉得是他安排的 你觉得呢?
and I don't think he was on hand, do you?
所以
So...
那我们怎么告诉夏洛克?
What shall we tell Sherlock?
显然你有消息要说
Clearly you've got news.
如果是利兹发生的三重谋杀案 是园丁
If it's about the Leeds triple murder, it was the gardener.
没人注意耳环吗? 嗨
不 是关于艾琳·艾德勒
Er no, it's, um...it's about Irene Adler.
什么?
Well?
发生什么事了 她回来了吗?
Something happened? Has she come back?
不是 她...
No, she's...
我在楼下碰到了麦克罗夫特 他在接电话
I bumped into Mycroft downstairs, he had to take a call.
她回伦敦了吗?
Is she back in London?
没有
No...
她在...
She's, er...
她在美国 美国?
She's in America. America?
加入了美国证人保护计划
Got herself on a witness protection scheme,
apparently2.
不知道她怎么挤进去的 不过 你明白的
Don't know how she swung it, but...well, you know.
明白什么? 你再也无法见到她了
I know what? You won't be able to see her again.
我为什么想再见到她?
Why would I want to see her again?
没说过你想呀
Didn't say you did.
这是她的档案?
Is that her file?
是的 我正要带回给麦克罗夫特
Yes, I was going to take it back to Mycroft.
你是不是想要... 不
Do you want to... No.
听着 事实上
Listen, actually...
不过我要里面的拍照手机
But I will have the camera-phone though.
里面什么都没存 已经被清空了
There's nothing on it, it's been stripped...
我知道 可我...
I know, but I...
还是留着吧
..I'll still have it.
我得还给麦克罗夫特 你不能留着
I've got to give this back to Mycroft, you can't keep it.
夏洛克 我必须给麦克罗夫特
Sherlock, I have to give this to Mycroft,
它现在属于政府
it's the government's now...
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最好把这个拿回去 是的
Well, I'd better take this back. Yes.
事情过后 她还给你发过短信吗?
Did she ever text you again, after all that?
只有一次 几个月前
Once, a few months ago.
她说什么?
What did she say?
新年好
"Happy New Year!"
再见 福尔摩斯先生
"Goodbye, Mr Holmes."
发送
Send
分享到: