神探夏洛克第二季第二集_6
时间:2014-12-01 05:33:14
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_6
一起乘游轮...
..cruise together,
你从没有想到带我上船玩儿
you had no intention of taking me on a boat!
哦 看样子赫德森太太
Oh! Looks like Mrs Hudson
终于发现在唐卡斯特的老婆了
finally got to the wife in Doncaster.
等着看她发现伊斯兰堡那个吧
Hm. Wait until she finds out about the one in Islamabad.
请到帕丁顿火车站
Paddington Station, please.
巴斯克维尔在那边
There's Baskerville.
那边是格林盆村
Er... That's Grimpen Village.
那个一定是...
So that must be...
对 德沃谷
Yes, Dewer's Hollow.
那个呢? 嗯?
What's that? Hm?
地雷区?
A mine field?
巴斯克维尔其实是个军事基地
我猜他们很乐意挡住闲人吧
so I guess they've always been keen to keep people out.
显然
Clearly.
好 每天带三个团
Right, three tours a day.
告诉你的亲友 身边的每一个人
Tell your friends, tell anyone.
别见外 欢迎来玩 记住 夜间远离沼地
Don't be strangers. And remember, stay away from the
moor2 at night,
要珍惜生命哦 保重
if you value your lives! Take care.
挺冷的
It's cold.
那部分没有变
That part doesn't change.
有什么变了呢?
What does?
有个别的什么 是个词
Oh, there's something else. It's a word.
自由
Liberty.
自由?
Liberty?
还有一个词
And there's another word.
里(IN)
In.
里面的里(I.N.)
I. N.
自由 里 你觉得可能是什么意思?
Liberty In. What do you think it means?
抱歉 没有双人大床房给你们了
Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.
没事 我们不是...
That's fine. We're not...
钱给你
There you go.
谢啦 我给你找钱 谢啦
Oh, ta. I'll just get your change. Ta.
给你
There you go.
我注意到
I couldn't help noticing,
沼地的地图上有个十字骷髅头?
on the map of the moor, a
skull3 and crossbones?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
有海盗?
Pirates?
呃 不是 那是格林盆大雷区
Er, no. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.
好吧 并不是你想的那样
Oh, right. It's not what you think.
是巴斯克维尔的实验区
It's the Baskerville testing site.
已经有八十多年啦
It's been going for 80-odd years.
估计没人知道那里究竟有什么了
I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.
炸药? 不仅仅是炸药哦
Explosives? Oh, not just explosives.
闯进那地方
Break into that place
被炸飞还只是幸运的死法
and if you're lucky, you just get blown up, so they say.
以防你想进去溜个弯啥的
In case you're planning a wee stroll.
谢了 我记下了
Ta. I'll remember.
不客气 吓走了一部分游客
Aye. No, it buggers up tourism a bit,
但还好出了恶魔猎犬
so thank God for the
demon4 hound.
你看了么 那个纪录片?
Did you see that show? The documentary?
最近看的
Quite recently, yeah.
上帝保佑亨利·奈特和他的地狱怪兽
God bless Henry
Knight5 and his monster from hell.
你见过么? 那只猎犬?
Ever seen it? The hound?
我? 没有没有
Me? No, no.
弗莱切看到过
Fletcher has.
他开了条怪物旅游线
He runs the walks, the monster walks for the tourists,
你看 他见过了
you know. He's seen it.
很赚钱吧
That's handy for trade.
我们这儿都快忙死了 是吧比利
I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.
嗯 怪物猎人可多了
Yeah, lots of monster hunters.
这年代消息传得忒快
It don't take much these days,
推特上一发 呼啦就来了
one mention on Twitter and whoomph!
没有维可德鸡尾酒了
We're out of WKD.
好吧 有那么些怪兽和嗜血监狱
Oh, right. What with the monster and the ruddy prison,
我都不知道晚上怎么睡的
I don't know how we sleep nights.
你呢 加里
Do you, Gary?
分享到: