神探夏洛克第二季第二集_9
时间:2014-12-01 05:35:10
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_9
那么你们在这具体做什么呢?
So what exactly is it that you do here?
我以为你知道 长官 你不是来视察的吗
唉 谁叫我不是专家呢?
Well, I'm not an expert, am I?
应有尽有 从干细胞研究
Everything from stem cell research
到普通感冒治疗 长官
to trying to cure the common cold, sir.
不过主要是武器? 多少有一些吧
But mostly weaponry? Of one sort or another, yes.
生化武器?
Biological, chemical?
硝烟未散 风云又起 长官
One war ends, another begins, sir.
敌人更新换代 有备才能无患
New enemies to fight. We have to be prepared.
好了 迈克尔 下次换哈罗三号
OK, Michael, let's try Harlow 3 next time.
斯台普吞博士 斯台普吞?
Dr Stapleton... Stapleton?
是我 这位是?
Yes? Who's this?
最高优先级 长官
Priority ultra, ma'am,
上面安排的视察
orders from on high. An inspection.
是吗?
Really?
对我们应该言无不尽 斯台普吞博士
We are to be accorded every courtesy, Dr Stapleton.
您在巴斯克维尔负责什么工作?
What's your role at Baskerville?
言无不尽 对吧?
Accorded every courtesy, isn't that the idea?
恐怕我不能自由透露 这是国家机密
I'm not free to say. Official secrets.
哦 你现在自由的很 千万要珍惜自由啊
Oh, you most certainly are free, and I suggest you remain that way.
我在这里事事都要插一指头
I have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
我喜欢搅合东西
I like to mix things up.
平常也就合成基因 有时候真的要用上手指头
Genes2, mostly. Now and again, actual fingers.
斯台普吞 我就觉得这名字耳熟
Stapleton! I knew I knew your name.
不会吧
I doubt it.
人们都说世上没有巧合
People say there's no such thing
as coincidence.
可见他们活的多无趣啊
Dull lives they must lead.
你和我女儿谈过?
Have you been talking to my daughter?
为什么要杀死蓝铃花 斯台普吞博士?
那只兔子? 锁在笼子里消失了
The rabbit? Disappeared from inside a locked hutch,
让人起疑 兔子?
which was always suggestive. The rabbit?
显然是自己人干的
Clearly an inside job.
哦 你这么觉得?
Oh, you reckon?
为什么? 因为它在黑暗中发光
Why? Because it glowed in the dark.
我完全不知道你在说什么 你到底是谁?
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Who are you?
我们看够了 多谢你
We've seen enough for now. Thank you so much.
这就完了?
That's it?
这就完了 从这边出对吗?
That's it. It's this way, isn't it?
请留步
Just a minute!
我们这是闯进军事基地来查一只兔子?
Did we just break into a military base to investigate a rabbit?
哈 二十三分钟
Ha! Twenty three minutes.
麦克罗夫特越来越慢了
Mycroft's getting slow.
你好 又见面了
Hello, again.
少校...
Er, Major...
真是岂有此理 怎么没人向我汇报?
白瑞摩少校对吗? 嗯 很不错
Major Barrymore, is it? Yes, well, good.
真让我们赞不绝口 对吧 福尔摩斯先生?
Very good, we're very impressed. Aren't we, Mr Holmes?
太出色了
Hugely.
设立巴斯克维尔基地
The point of Baskerville
就为避开这套繁文缛节
抱歉 少校 视察
总不能永远都没人监视吧
Can't remain unmonitored for ever,
天晓得你们在搞什么呢 继续走
goodness knows what you'd get up to. Keep walking.
长官
Sir!
身份未授权 长官 什么? 我刚打过电话
ID unauthorised, sir. What? I've just had the call.
是吗? 你是谁?
Is that right? Who are you?
好了 显然什么地方出了误会
Look, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
绝对没有 麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯
Clearly not, Mycroft Holmes.
电脑故障 少校
Computer error.
得在报告上记一笔了
It'll all have to go in the report.
到底在搞什么?
What the hell's going on?
没事 少校 我认识这两位先生
It's all right, Major, I know who these gentlemen are.
你认识? 对啊 都怪我脸盲了
You do? Yeah, I'm getting a little slow on faces,
可我没料到福尔摩斯先生会在这里出现
but Mr Holmes here isn't someone I expected to show up in this place.
好吧 很高兴再见到你
Oh, well... Good to see you again,
麦克罗夫特
Mycroft.
分享到: