神探夏洛克第二季第二集_11
时间:2014-12-01 05:36:26
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_11
There's a couple of words, it's what I keep seeing.
自由
Liberty.
自由?
Liberty?
自由 还有...
Liberty. And...
里(In)
In.
就这些
It's just that.
吃完了吗? 嗯
Have you finished? Hm.
想起什么了吗?
Mean anything to you?
"不自由 毋宁死"对吗?
Liberty in death, isn't that the expression?
所谓真正的解放
The only true freedom.
现在怎么办?
What now, then?
夏洛克有...计划了? 对
Sherlock's...got a plan? Yes.
好 我们送你回沼地
Right. We take you back out onto the
moor1.
好吧...
OK...
然后等着你遇袭 什么?
And see if anything attacks you. What?
这样才能激发危机 黑夜里?
That should bring things to a head. At night?
你要我黑夜里回沼地去?
You want me to go out there at night?
嗯 这就是你的计划?
Hm.That's your plan?
太棒了 你有更好的主意? 这不叫计划
Brilliant! Got any better ideas? That's not a plan.
约翰 对付怪兽只有一个办法
If there is a monster out there, John, there's only one thing to do.
找到它的老巢
Find out where it lives.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
U, M, Q, R, A. Umqra?
(U, M, Q, R, A. Umqra?
夏洛克(Sherlock.
夏洛克(Sherlock.
夏洛克?(Sherlock?)
遇见你朋友了 什么?
Met a friend of yours? What?
弗兰克兰博士?
Dr Frankland?
哦 对 鲍勃
Oh, right. Bob, yeah.
他好像很担心你
He seems pretty concerned about you.
唉 他就爱瞎操心
Oh, he's a worrier, bless him.
自从我回来他一直对我很好
He's been very kind to me since I came back.
他认识你父亲? 嗯
He knew your father? Yeah.
可他在巴斯克维尔工作啊
But he works at Baskerville.
你爸不介意吗?
Didn't your dad have a problem with that?
朋友投缘就好 哪管这些? 看看你和约翰
Well, mates are mates, aren't they? I mean, look at you and John.
我们怎么了?
What about us?
你看 他这人直接又坦率 而你...
总之 鲍勃叔叔和我爸 他们说好不谈工作
Well, they agreed never to talk about work, Uncle Bob and my dad.
德文谷
Dewer's Hollow.
夏洛克
(Sherlock.)
天呐 天呐 神仙上帝老天爷啊
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
你看见没?
Did you see it?
你看见没?
Did you hear that?
我们看见了 我们看见了
We saw it. We saw it!
没有 我什么也没看见
No, I didn't see anything.
分享到: