神探夏洛克第二季第二集_12
时间:2014-12-01 05:37:12
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_12
什么 你说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
拜托 他绝对看见了
Look, he must have seen it.
我都看见了 他百分百看见了
I saw it. He must have. He must have.
我... 为什么?
I... Why?
为什么他不承认?
Why? Why would he say that?
它就在那里 就在那里
It was there, it was.
亨利 亨利 你得坐下 放松点
Henry, Henry, I need you to sit down. Try and relax, please.
我没事 好得很
I'm OK, I feel OK.
我给你开点帮助睡眠的药 好吗?
I'm going to give you something to help you sleep. All right?
这是好事 约翰
This is good news, John.
真的...是好事
It's...it's...it's good.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
真的有只猎犬 真的有
There is a hound there, there is.
夏洛克也看见了
And Sherlock, he saw it too.
随他怎么说 他就是看见了
No matter what he says, he saw it.
他情况不妙 有狂躁症状
Well, he's in a pretty bad way. He's manic.
完全相信了有变异超能狗在沼地游荡
Totally convinced there's some mutant super-dog roaming the
moors2.
其实根本就没有 对吧?
And there isn't, though, is there?
真有人搞出了变异超能狗 我们会知道的
If people knew how to make a mutant super-dog, we'd know.
肯定会上市出售的 这才是人之常情
It'd be for sale. I mean, that's how it works.
听着 我在沼地看到有人打摩斯密码
Listen, on the
moor1 I saw someone signalling, Morse.
估计是摩斯码 看不出什么意思
I guess it's Morse. It doesn't seem to make much sense.
U M Q R A 这有什么意义吗?
U, M, Q, R, A, does that mean anything?
好吧 我们有什么线索?
So, OK, what have we got?
我们知道有脚印 亨利发现的
We know there's footprints, because Henry found them,
那个导游也见过
and so did the tour guide bloke.
我们听到了什么声音
We all heard something.
不然干脆去查查养大狗的人
Maybe we should just look for whoever's got a big dog.
亨利说得对 什么?
Henry's right. What?
我也看见了
I saw it, too.
什么? 我也看见了 约翰
What? I saw it too, John.
稍等一下 你看见什么了?
Just...just a minute, you saw what?
一条猎犬 在德文谷里
A hound. Out there in the Hollow.
庞然大猎犬
A gigantic hound.
呃 夏洛克 我们得理智点
Um, look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.
尤其你 你最不该...
OK, now you, of all people, can't just...
我们按现有线索来 好吗? 紧扣事实
Let's just stick to what we know, yes? Stick to the facts.
排除不可能的因素之后
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相
whatever
remains3, however improbable, must be true.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
看看我 我害怕 约翰
Look at me, I'm afraid, John.
害怕了
Afraid.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我一直都能保持淡定
I've always been able to keep myself distant.
将自己同感受隔绝开来
Divorce myself from feelings.
可是你看 我的身体背叛了我
But look, you see, body's betraying me.
真有趣啊 这些感情
Interesting, yes, emotions.
镜片上的砂粒(原著"波西米亚丑闻"中名句)
油膏中的苍蝇(俗语 美中不足之处)
好啦好啦 斯波克 放松点
Yeah, all right, Spock, just...take it easy.
你最近有点太兴奋了 承认吧
You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
依我看 你是在那里有点被吓到了
I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.
吓到?
Worked up?
黑漆漆的 很瘆人啊
It was dark and scary.
分享到: