神探夏洛克第二季第二集_16
时间:2014-12-01 05:40:11
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_16
嗯?
Yeah?
如果这不是词 是单个字母呢?
What if it's not a word, what if it is individual
letters?
你觉得是首字母缩写?
毫无头绪 不过...
Absolutely no idea, but...
你跑来干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?!
见到你我也很高兴
Oh, nice to see you too(!)
我说我在度假 你信吗?
I'm on holiday, would you believe?
才不信呢
No, I wouldn't.
你好 约翰 格雷格
Hello, John. Greg.
听说你也在附近 忙什么呢?
I heard you were in the area. What are you up to?
追查电视上那条地狱犬吗?
Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?
我在等你解释 探长
你来干什么?
why are you here?
告诉你了 度假
I've told you, I'm on holiday.
瞧你晒的跟坚果似的
You're brown as a nut.
显然刚度假回来
You're clearly just back from your holidays.
我就想再度一个
I fancied another one.
哦 是麦克罗夫特 对不对?
Oh, this is Mycroft, isn't it?
喂... 当然是
Now, look... Of course it is.
一听到巴斯克维尔
One mention of Baskerville
他就派我的训导员来卧底了 还用假名
and he sends down my handler to spy on me,
incognito3.
自称格雷格了对吧?
Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"?
那是他的教名
That's his name.
是吗? 对 劳驾您去问问就知道
Is it? Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.
听着 我不是你的训导员
Look, I'm not your handler.
我也不是什么都听你哥的话
And I just don't do what your brother tells me.
说实话 我们还真用得上你
Actually, you could be just the man we want.
怎么?
Why?
我可没闲着 夏洛克
Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock.
我找到了些东西 这里
I think I might have found something. Here.
不知道有没有关联
I didn't know if it was relevant.
似乎有点关联了
Starting to look like it might be.
素食餐厅可用了不少肉啊
That is an awful lot of meat for a
vegetarian4 restaurant.
妙极了
Excellent.
亲切又可怕的苏格兰场探长
A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard,
打几个电话 绝对有用
who can put in a few calls, might come in very handy.
老板
Shop.
这是什么?
What's this?
咖啡 我泡的咖啡 你从不泡咖啡
Coffee. I made coffee. You never make coffee.
我刚泡了 你不想喝?
Don't you want it?
你不用一直道歉的
You don't have to keep apologising.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不要糖的
Hm, I don't take sugar.
这些记录能追溯到近两个月前
These records go back nearly two months.
不错 味道好极了
That's nice. It's good.
你就是在那时想到这主意的
Is that when you had the idea,
电视节目播出以后?
after the TV show went out?
是我 是我
It's me. It was me.
对不起 盖里 我身不由己
I'm sorry, Gary. I couldn't help it.
在卡尔的婚礼上吃了个熏肉三明治
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding
事情就一件接一件的发生了
and one thing led to another.
真可信啊
Nice try.
我们只是稍微添油加醋 好吗?
Look, we were just trying to give things a bit of a boost, you know?
一条大狗逃到了沼地里 天赐良机
Let a great big dog run wild up on the
moor5, it was heaven-sent.
就像是我们自己的尼斯湖水怪
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
你们把它关在哪?
And where do you keep it?
不远的地方有一个矿井
There's an old mine
shaft6. It's not too far.
他在那本来好好的 本来?
He was all right there. Was?
我们管不住它了 太凶残了
We couldn't control the
bloody7 thing. It was vicious.
分享到: