神探夏洛克第二季第三集_1
时间:2014-12-01 05:46:16
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_1
为什么今天来?
Why today?
你想听我说?
Do you want to hear me say it?
上次诊断已经过去个月了
18 months since our last appointment.
你看报纸吗?
You read the papers?
有时候
Sometimes...
电视总看吧
And you watch telly?
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
我来是因为...
I'm here because...
出了什么事 约翰?
What happened, John?
夏...
Sherl...
你必须说出口
You need to get it out.
我最好的朋友...
My best friend...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes...
死了
..is dead.
"莱辛巴赫瀑布" 透纳的杰作
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
终于失而复得
Thankfully recovered,
多亏夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生的奇才
小小意思 不成敬意
钻石袖链 我袖口都有扣子的
Diamond cufflinks... All my
cuffs3 have buttons.
他说谢谢 我说了吗
He means thank you. Do I?
快说 谢谢
Just say it. Thank you.
稍等
Hang on.
我历经艰辛 终于和家人重聚
Back together with my family, after my terrifying
ordeal4.
我的解脱 还要格外谢谢一个人
And we have one person to thank for my
deliverance...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
领带夹 我不戴领带 嘘
Tie pin. I don't wear ties. Shhh.
彼得·里科里特
Peter Ricoletti...
1982年以来国际刑警组织通缉名单首位
Number one on Interpol's most wanted list since 1982.
已经被捕 我们必须感谢一个人
We got him, and there's one person we have to thank
给予的关键性指引
for giving us the decisive leads.
仰仗他对人情世故的精通
是讽刺 没错
大家凑钱买的
We all chipped in.
哦
Oh...
戴上 戴上
Put the hat on. Put the hat on.
对 夏洛克 戴上
Yes, Sherlock, put it on.
早戴早超生
Just get it over with.
学术神探
"Boffin!"
学术神探夏洛克
"Boffin Sherlock Holmes!"
人人都会有
Everybody gets one.
一个什么? 小报外号
One what? Tabloid nickname.
苏珊大妈 贱尼克 我应该也快有了
SuBo, Nasty Nick. I'll probably get one soon.
第5页第6列第1句
Page five, column six, first sentence.
为什么总是这张带帽照?
Why is it always the hat photograph?!
"单身者华生" 什么头衔啊
"Bachelor John Watson." What kind of hat is it?
"单身者" 想暗示什么?
BACHELOR? What are they implying?!
是软帽吗?怎么两个帽檐?
Is it a cap?Why has it got two fronts?
是猎鹿帽
It's a deerstalker.
经常被看到和单身者约翰·华生一起
"Frequently seen in the company of bachelor John Watson."
帽子能猎鹿?
stalk a deer with a hat?
怎么用 扔吗?
What are you going to do, throw it?
"绝对单身者华生"
"Confirmed bachelor John Watson."
夺命飞盘 真过分
我们得小心点了
we need to be more careful.
怎么还有帘子 这是遮耳朵的帽子 约翰
It's got flaps. Ear flaps, it's an ear hat, John.
你说什么小心点?
What do you mean, more careful?
我是说 现在不是猎鹿帽 是福尔摩斯帽了
I mean, this isn't a deerstalker now, it's a Sherlock Holmes hat.
要我说 你不再是个私家侦探了
I mean, you're not exactly a private detective any more.
你差这么点就红了 哦 会过去的
You're this far from famous. Oh, it'll pass.
能过去最好 媒体会转向 夏洛克
It better pass.The press will turn, Sherlock, they always turn
没准哪天就会针对你
and they'll turn on you.
分享到: