神探夏洛克第二季第三集_5
时间:2014-12-01 05:49:14
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_5
我说什么了? 别耍小聪明
What did I say? I said don't get clever.
聪明又没有龙头可关
I can't just turn it on and off like a tap.
怎样? 什么?
Well? Well, what?
你在旁听席上听着呢
You were there for the whole thing, up in the gallery,
从头到尾
start to finish.
真被你料到了 稳稳坐着 不动声色
Like you said it would be - sat on his backside, never even stirred.
莫里亚蒂不提出任何辩护
Moriarty is not mounting any defence.
英格兰银行 伦敦塔 本顿维尔监狱
Bank of England, Tower of London, Pentonville.
全国最保险的三个地方
Three of the most secure places in the country
六周前 被莫里亚蒂入侵
and six weeks ago, Moriarty breaks in,
没人知道他怎样或为何入侵
no-one knows how or why.
我们知道的只是... 以拘留结束
All we know is... He ended up in
custody1.
别那样 哪样?
Don't do that. Do what?
你的表情 表情?
The look. Look?
又来了
You're doing the look again.
我又看不到自己的表情
Well, I can't see it, can I?
那是我的脸
It's my face.
没错 你刚露出了那副
Yes.and you're doing a THING YOU ARE DOING
"我们都知道怎么回事"的表情
"We both know what's really going on here" face.
我们确实是 不
We do. No.
我不知道 所以才觉得这表情讨厌
I don't, which is why I find the face so annoying.
要是莫里亚蒂想要皇冠 他早得手了
If Moriarty wanted the jewels, he'd have them.
他要是想释放囚犯 他们早跑了
If he wanted the prisoners freed, they'd be on the streets.
他现在身处监狱 是因为他乐意去
The reason he's still in a prison cell is cos he chose to be there.
这是他计划中的一步
Somehow this is part of his scheme.
克雷西尔先生 能否传唤你的首位证人?
Mr Crayhill, can we have your first witness?
法官大人 我们没有任何证人
Your Honour, we're not calling any witnesses.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你请求进行无罪辩护
You've entered a plea of not guilty.
不过 我的委托人没有提供任何证据
Nevertheless, my client is offering no evidence.
被告方...放弃举证
The defence...rests.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,287詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂先生被控
James Moriarty stands accused...
几宗不同的盗窃案
of several counts of attempted burglary.
要是被判定有罪 根据其罪行
Crimes which, if he's found guilty,
会被判处漫长的监禁
但是 他的辩护人
and yet...his legal team...
却不肯提供任何证据
支撑其诉讼请求
to support their plea.
我感到自己应该违反常规地
I find myself in the unusual position
推荐陪审团倾向一种裁决
of recommending a verdict wholeheartedly.
请务必裁决他有罪
You must find him guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
请务必裁决他有罪
You must find him guilty.
他们回来了 用了六分钟
They're coming back. That's six minutes.
老实说 用这么久真有点奇怪
Surprised it took them that long, to be honest.
厕所在排队呢
There's a queue for the loo!
陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
Have you reached a verdict on which you all agree?
无罪 他们裁决他无罪
Not guilty, they found him not guilty.
都没辩护 莫里亚蒂无罪释放了
No defence and Moriarty's walked free.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
你在听吗? 他释放了
Are you listening? He's out,
你知道他要回来找你 夏...
you know he'll be coming after you. Sherl...
一般人都会敲门
Most people knock.
不过 我猜你不是一般人
But then, you're not most people, I suppose.
沏茶的水刚烧好
Kettle's just boiled.
约翰·塞巴斯蒂安(巴赫的名字)都要气活了
可以吗? 请自便
May I? Please.
你知道 巴赫临死的时候
You know when he was on his deathbed, Bach,
听到他儿子在钢琴上 弹他的一支曲子
he heard his son at the piano playing one of his...pieces.
曲子结束之前就停止弹奏
The boy stopped before he got to the end.
将死的巴赫跳下床 跑到琴边弹完曲子
The dying man jumped out of bed, ran to the piano and finished it.
无法忍受一段中断的旋律
Couldn't cope with an unfinished melody.
你也是 所以你来了
Neither can you, that's why you've come.
说实话 你有点高兴吧
Be honest, you're a tiny bit pleased.
哦 因为裁决?
What, with the verdict?
因为我 我又回到街上了
With me, back on the streets.
分享到: