神探夏洛克第二季第三集_7
时间:2014-12-01 05:50:39
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_7
从来不喜欢打哑谜
学着喜欢吧
Learn to.
因为我欠你一次坠落 夏洛克
Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.
我 欠 你
I...owe...you.
不好意思 我找麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯
Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
有人知道他去哪了吗?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
听不到我说话吗?
Can you not hear me?
好吧 好吧 谁帮个忙?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
谁知道...
Anyone at all know...
麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯在哪?
where Mycroft Holmes is,
我被约来这里见他
I've been asked to meet him here?
没反应 我是隐身的吗 能看到我吗?
No takers, right. Am I invisible, can you actually see me?
啊 多谢 先生们
Ah, thanks, gents.
我被约来见他 怎么回事?
I've been asked to meet Mycroft Holmes. What the hell?!
传统 约翰 传统定义了我们
Tradition, John, our traditions define us.
一声不吭也是传统啰?
So total silence is traditional,is it?
你甚至不能说帮忙递个糖?
You can't even say pass the sugar?
四分之三的外交人员
Three-quarters of the diplomatic service
和议会一半前座议员 由同一个推车送茶
and half the government front bench all sharing one tea
trolley2,
一声不吭再好不过了 相信我
it's for the best, believe me.
我们可不想再来一个... 72年
We don't want a repeat of...72.
但这里可以说话
But we can talk in here.
你读这个?
You read this stuff?
正好瞟到了 嗯
Caught my eye. Mm-hm.
星期六 他们说要爆猛料
Saturday, they're doing a big expose.
我想知道她哪来的消息
I'd love to know where she got her information.
姓布鲁克的 有印象?
Someone called
Brook3. Recognise the name?
可能是校友?
School friend, maybe?
夏洛克的?
Of Sherlock's?
但我找你来不是为这个
But that's not why I asked you here.
这是谁? 不认识?
Who's that? Don't know?
不认识 以前没见过?
No. Never seen his face before?
他搬到贝克街了 你们往南两个门
Um... He's taken a flat in
Baker4 Street, two doors down from you.
我想过约邻居们喝几杯
Hm, I was thinking of doing a drinks thing for the neighbours.
你不见得会乐意的
I'm not sure you'll want to.
苏莱曼尼 阿尔巴尼亚暗杀小组的 特训杀手
住的离你们大门不到英尺
living less than feet from your front door.
好位置 到地铁银禧线很方便
Well, it's a great location.
Jubilee7 line's handy.
约翰 这和我有什么关系?
John... What's it got to do with me?
季亚琴科 柳德米拉
Dyachenko. Ludmila.
好像还挺面熟呢
Actually, I think I have seen her.
俄罗斯杀手 她住你们对面的公寓
Russian killer.She's taken the flat opposite.
好吧
OK.
我好像看出规律了
I'm sensing a pattern here.
实际上 四个国际顶尖杀手
In fact, four top international assassins relocate
都聚集到2B大门口来了
to within spitting distance of 2b.
有什么消息要分享吗?
Anything you'd care to share with me?
我要搬家了?
I'm moving?
他们共同的老板不难猜吧?
It's not hard to guess the common denominator, is it?
你认为是莫里亚蒂?
You think this is Moriarty?
他向夏洛克发誓说要回来
He promised Sherlock he'd come back.
若是莫里亚蒂 我们早就死了
If this was Moriarty, we'd be dead already.
若不是莫里亚蒂 那是谁?
If not Moriarty, then who?
分享到: