神探夏洛克第二季第三集_13
时间:2014-12-02 05:23:01
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_13
夏洛克
Sherlock!
是他 是那个人
That is him. It's him.
苏莱曼尼什么的 麦克罗夫特给我看过档案
Sulejmani or something,Mycroft showed me his file.
著名阿尔巴尼亚匪徒
住我们家往南两户
lives two doors down from us.
他因为跟我握手就死了 什么?
He died because I shook his hand. What?
他救了我的命 却不能碰我 为什么?
He saved my life, but he couldn't touch me. Why?
四个杀手就住我们门口
Four assassins living right on our doorstep.
他们不是来杀我的
They haven't come here to kill me.
是来保我的命的
They have to keep me alive.
我有个什么东西 他们全都想要
I've got something that all of them want.
可只要其中一个靠近我
But if one of them approaches me...
其他人就杀了他 免得被抢先
The others kill them before they can get it.
所有注意力都集于我一身
All of the attention is focused on me.
此时此刻 监视网就在朝我们收紧
There's a surveillance web closing in on us right now.
那你究竟有什么重要东西?
So what have you got that's so important?
我得问问打扫的事
I need to ask about the dusting.
上周的准确细节 到底扫走了什么?
Precise details, in the last week, what's been cleaned?
星期二我洗了你的地毡
Tuesday, I did your lino.
不 这个房间 这里就能找到
No, this room, this is where we'll find it.
检查灰尘边缘
Any break in the dust line.
灰尘是唯一不能还原的 最有说服力
You can put back anything but dust. Dust is
eloquent2.
他在找什么?
(What's he on about?)
摄像头 我们被监视了
Cameras, we're being watched.
什么? 这里有摄像头?
What?! Cameras? Here?
我穿着睡衣呢
I'm in my nightie!
不行 探长 什么?
告诉你不行 我还没问你呢
The answer's no. You've not heard the question!
你想带我去警局 省得你问了
You want to take me to the station. Saving you the trouble of asking.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
那声尖叫? 对
The scream? Yeah.
是谁 多诺万? 我打赌是多诺万
Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan.
"我是不是要为绑架负责?"
"Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping?"
哈哈 莫里亚蒂真聪明
Ha ha, Moriarty is smart.
他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去
He planted that doubt in her head. That little
nagging4 sensation.
要有超强的意志才能抵抗
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?
You can't kill an idea, can you?
只要它在这里... 扎了根
Not once it's made a home...there.
你来吗?
Will you come?
一张照片 就是他的下一步棋
One photograph, that's his next move.
莫里亚蒂设的局
Moriarty's game.
首先是尖叫
First the scream,
然后一张我被传讯的照片
then a photograph of me being taken in for questioning.
他想一寸寸地摧毁我
He wants to destroy me inch by inch.
这是一局游戏 雷斯垂德 恕我不奉陪
It is a game, Lestrade, and not one I'm willing to play.
替我向多诺万警官问好
他们在做决定 决定?
They'll be deciding. Deciding?
要不要开逮捕证过来抓我
Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.
你这么觉得? 标准程序
You think? Standard procedure.
你应该跟他走 别人会以为...
You should have gone with him. People'll think...
我不在乎别人怎么想
I don't care what people think.
你在乎别人以为你蠢或者出错
You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.
不 那是他们蠢 他们出错
No, that would just make them stupid or wrong.
夏洛克 我不要世人以为你是...
Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're...
我是什么?
That I am what?
一个骗子
A fraud.
你担心他们是对的 什么?
You're worried they're right. What?
你怕他们猜对了我 不
That they're right about me. No.
这才是你心烦的原因
That's why you're upset.
你不敢想他们说对的可能性
You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.
你怕你也被骗进去 我没有
You're afraid you've been taken in. I'm not.
莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的头脑
Moriarty is playing with your mind, too.
你还不明白吗?
Can't you SEE what's going on?!
分享到: