神探夏洛克第二季第三集_19
时间:2014-12-02 05:26:35
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_19
我的一生都在寻找消遣
你曾是我最好的消遣 可现在我连你也没了
and you were the best
distraction1 and now I don't even have you
因为我打败了你
because I've beaten you.
你知道吗? 最后简直易如反掌
And you know what? In the end, it was easy.
易如反掌
It was easy.
现在我只能回去和普通人玩了
Now I've got to go back to playing with the ordinary people,
结果发现你也是普通人 和他们一样
and it turns out you're ordinary, just like all of them.
好吧
Ah, well.
你是不是也快要开始怀疑 我是否存在?
Did you almost start to wonder if I was real?
我是不是差点骗到了你?
Did I nearly get you?
理查德·布鲁克
似乎没人领略到我的幽默 可你能
Nobody seems to get the joke, but you do.
当然了 好小子
Of course. Attaboy.
理查德·布鲁克 德语里是莱辛巴赫
Richard Brook in German is Reichenbach.
我的成名大案
The case that made my name.
只是想找点乐子
Just trying to have some fun.
很好 这个你也明白了
Good. You got that too.
节拍就是数字
打一拍是1 休止一拍是0
Every beat is a one, every rest is a zero.
二进制码
所以杀手们要救我的命
That's why all those assassins tried to save my life.
密码就藏在我身上 在我头脑里
It was hidden on me, hidden inside my head.
几行简单代码 可以进入任何系统
A few simple lines of computer code that can break into any system.
我告诉了所有客户
Told all my clients,
最后找到夏洛克的就是废物
last one to Sherlock is a sissy.
但现在我也知道了 我可以用它修改档案
But now that it's up here, I can use it to alter all the records.
我可以杀死理查·布鲁克
I can kill Rich Brook
找回吉姆·莫里亚蒂
and bring back Jim Moriarty.
不不 这太简单了
No, no, no, no, no. This is too easy.
太简单了
This is too easy.
根本没有密码 白痴
There is no key, doofus!
这些数字毫无意义 完全没用
Those digits are meaningless. They're
utterly6 meaningless.
你不会真以为几行代码
You don't really think a couple of lines of computer code
就能颠覆整个世界吧?
are going to crash the world around our ears?
我对你失望了 普通人夏洛克
I'm disappointed in you, ordinary Sherlock.
但这种节奏是... 第一帕蒂塔组曲
But the rhythm... Partita no !
谢谢你 约翰·塞巴斯蒂安·巴赫
Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach.
那你是怎么...?
But then how did you...?
我是怎么入侵银行 伦敦塔 还有监狱?
How did I break into the bank, to the Tower, to the prison?
明抢呀 只需要有合适的帮手就行
Daylight robbery! All it takes is some willing participants.
我知道你会中计 这是你的弱点
I knew you'd fall for it. That's your weakness.
你想要一切都很聪明
You always want everything to be clever.
一起来结束游戏吧? 最后一幕了
Shall we finish the game? One final act.
很高兴你选了座高楼 这是个好办法
Glad you chose a tall building. Nice way to do it.
好办法? 做什么?
Do it? Do what?
当然了
of course.
我的自杀
My suicide.
天才侦探被证明是骗子
Genius detective proved to be a fraud.
都上报纸了 想必是真的啦
I read it in the paper so it must be true.
我爱报纸
I love newspapers.
都是童话
Fairy tales.
多残酷的童话呀
And pretty grim ones too.
分享到: