神探夏洛克第二季第三集_20
时间:2014-12-02 05:27:14
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_20
上帝 约翰 你吓我一跳 警察那边还好吗?
Oh, God, John, you made me jump. Is everything OK with the police?
夏洛克把一切都解决了吗?
Has Sherlock sorted it all out?
上帝呀
Oh, my God.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车 不 我是警察...算是吧
Taxi! No, no, no. Police...sort of!
多谢呀伙计 太感谢了
Thanks, mate. Thanks a lot!
我还能证明 你整个身份是伪造的
I can prove that you created an
entirely1 false identity.
还是自杀吧 省力多了
Oh, just kill yourself. It's a lot less effort.
动手吧
Go on.
为了我
For me.
求你了
Please!
你疯了
You're insane.
你才刚知道? 哇哈哈
You're just getting that now? Wo-wo-wo!
好吧
OK.
让我再给你点小激励
你不照办 你的朋友会死
Your friends will die if you don't.
约翰?
John?
不只是约翰 所有人
Not just John. Everyone.
赫德森太太? 所有人
Mrs Hudson? Everyone.
雷斯垂德?
Lestrade?
三颗子弹 三个枪手 三个受害者
Three bullets, three gunmen, three victims.
没人能阻止他们
There's no stopping them now...
除非我的人看到你跳下去
..unless my people see you jump.
你可以逮捕我 折磨我
You can have me arrested, you can torture me,
你可以对我为所欲为
you can do anything you like with me,
但是没人能阻止他们扣动扳机
but nothing's going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
你在世上仅有的三个朋友会死 除非...
Your only three friends in the world will die unless...
除非我自杀 成全你的故事
Unless I kill myself and complete your story.
你得承认 这样更性感
You've got to admit, that's sexier.
而且死得名声扫地
And I die in disgrace.
当然 这才是重点
Of course. That's the point of this.
哦 你有观众了
Oh. You've got an audience now.
跳吧
Off you pop.
照办吧
Go on.
我告诉你结局了
I told you how this ends.
唯有你的死 能阻止杀手
Your death is the only thing that's going to call off the
killers3.
反正我不会阻止他们
I'm certainly not going to do it.
可以给我一点时间吗?
Would you give me one moment, please?
一点私人时间
One moment of privacy.
求你
Please.
当然了
Of course.
什么?
What?!
是什么?
What is it?
我哪里有漏洞了?
What did I miss?
你不会阻止他们
You're not going to do it.
这么说 杀手确实能被取消
So the killers can be called off,
有个召回密码 一个词 一个数字
then there's a recall code or a word or a number.
我不用死
I don't have to die
只要我手上有你
if I've got you.
你以为能逼我撤销命令?
You think you can make me stop the order?
你觉得能让我这样? 是的
You think you can make me do that? Yes.
你也这么想
So do you.
夏洛克 你的大哥加上国王的全部人马
Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses
都没能逼我做违心的事
couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.
对 可我不是我的大哥 记得吗?
Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember?
我就是你
I am you.
时刻准备去做一切
Prepared to do anything.
时刻准备焚烧
Prepared to burn.
时刻准备做普通人不会做的事
Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.
想跟我在地狱里握手?
You want me to shake hands with you in hell?
我不会让你失望的
I shall not disappoint you.
不
Nah.
你只是说大话
You talk big.
分享到: