神探夏洛克第二季第三集_22
时间:2014-12-02 05:28:29
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_22
眼睛盯着我
求你了 能帮我做这件事吗?
Please, will you do this for me?
做什么?
Do what?
这个电话 是...
This phone call, it's...
是我的留言
..it's my note.
人们不是都这么做吗?
It's what people do, don't they?
留下留言?
Leave a note?
什么留言?
Leave a note when?
再见 约翰 不 不要
Goodbye, John. No.Don't...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Sherlock.
夏洛克... 夏洛克
Sherlock...Sherlock.
我是医生 让我过去 请让我过去
I'm a doctor, let me come through. Let me come through, please.
他是我朋友 他是我朋友 求你们了
He's my friend. He's my friend... Please.
求你们了 就让我...
Please, let me just...
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus!
不
No.
上帝 不要
God, no.
有些事情你想说...
There's stuff that you wanted to say...
却没有说 是的
..but didn't say it. Yeah.
现在说出来吧
Say it now.
对不起 我做不到
Sorry, I can't.
所有东西都在这里了 所有科学仪器
There's all the stuff. All the science equipment.
我都收到箱子里了 我不知该拿它们怎么办
I left it all in boxes. I don't know what needs doing.
不如送到哪所学校吧
I thought I'd take it to a school.
你还会不会...?
Would you...?
我不能回公寓了 至少现在做不到
I can't go back to the flat again, not at the moment.
我在生气
I'm angry.
没什么 约翰 这一点也不稀奇
It's OK, John. There's nothing unusual in that.
这就是他给每个人的感受
That's the way he made everyone feel.
我桌上那些痕迹 还有噪音
All the marks on my table and the noise,
凌晨一点半的枪声 嗯
firing guns at half past one in the morning... Yeah.
冰箱里一堆该死的标本
居然能把尸体和食物放一起
Imagine, keeping bodies where there's food.
是啊
Yes.
还有各种打斗
And the fighting!
他做事太轻率 都快把我逼疯了
Drove me up the wall with all his carryings-on.
呃 其实我也没那么生气 好吗?
Listen, I'm not actually that angry, OK?
好吧 我留你和他单独在一起...
OK. I'll leave you alone to, you know...
你... 你有一次对我说
You...you told me once...
你不是个英雄
..that you weren't a hero.
有时 我甚至觉得你不像人类
Erm, there were times I didn't even think you were human,
但是让我告诉你 你是...
but let me tell you this, you were...
最好的人
the best man...
我所知道的... 最富有人性的人
the most human...human being that I've ever known
永远没人能让我相信你欺骗了我
and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a lie, so...
就这样吧
..there.
我那么孤单...
I was so alone...
我欠你那么多
..and I owe you so much.
可是求求你 还有一件事 就一件事
But, please, there's just one more thing, one more thing,
再创造一次奇迹 夏洛克
one more miracle, Sherlock,
为了我 请不要...
for me, don't be...
死去
..dead.
为了我 可以吗?
Would you do that just for me?
别这样了 停止这一切
Just stop it. Stop this.
分享到: