在线英语听力室

高频英语口语对话 第159期:邀请异性(1)

时间:2015-09-16 01:58:37

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   unit 176

  邀请异性(1)
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Are you free this weekend, Miss Rose?
  A:罗斯小姐,这个周末你有空吗?
  B:Yes, I am. What's up?
  B:有啊。什么事?
  A:Then would you please go to a dance party with me?
  A:那么,请你和我一起去参加舞会好吗?
  B:With pleasure. I suppose you dance often.
  B:我很高兴。我猜你经常跳舞吧。
  A:Oh, no. As a matter of fact, I haven't danced for a long time.
  A:哦,不常跳。事实上,我已经有很长一段时间没有跳舞了。
  B:But I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
  B:但是我听说你的舞跳得特别好。
  A:Thanks for flattering1 me. I think you dance a lot, right?
  A:谢谢你的夸奖。我想你经常跳舞,对吧?
  B:No. Just occasionally2.
  B:不是,只是偶尔跳跳。
  A:What's your favorite dance?
  A:你最喜欢的舞步是什么?
  B:It's hard to say, but I do love the foxtrot and waltz.
  B:很难说呀。但我确实喜欢狐步舞和华尔兹。
  A:How about rock'n'roll?
  A:摇滚怎么样呀?
  B:To tell you the truth, I don't like it. lt's too noisy.
  B:说实话,我不喜欢摇滚,太闹了。
  A:And the tango?
  A:探戈呢?
  B:Oh, it's really beautiful, but I just can't do it well.
  B:哦,那真是很美的,可我就是跳不好。
  A:Don't be so modest. I'm sure you can do it very well. Then I'll meet you at six. Is That at all right?
  A:别谦虚啦,我肯定你跳得很好。那么,我6点钟来接你,行吧?
  B:OK.
  B:行。
  A:Great! I'm your lucky fellow then.
  A:太好了!那我可是你的幸运舞伴喽。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=324892&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='324892' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。