神探夏洛克第三季第一集05
时间:2015-09-21 03:53:05
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
神探夏洛克第三季第一集_05
All very interesting, Sherlock,
贝克街 都很有意思 夏洛克
but the terror alert has been raised to critical.
但恐怖袭击预警等级已达到"危急"
Boring. Your move.
无聊 该你了
We have solid information, an attack IS coming.
可靠情报显示 袭击就在眼前
Solid information,
可靠情报
秘密恐怖组织正在策划一场袭击...
That's what secret terrorist organisations do, isn't it?
秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的 不是吗?
It's their version of golf.
他们的消闲运动
An agent gave his life to tell us that.
一位特工为此牺牲了
Oh, well,
这样啊
perhaps he shouldn't have done. He was obviously just trying to show off.
也许是他做过头了 只想逞英雄
None of these 'markers' of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?
你那些"活标记"都没有可疑举动吗?
Your move.
该你了
No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.
没有 麦克罗夫特 可你得相信我
I'll find the answer.
我会找出答案
But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog,
答案也许是网上博客一处奇怪用词
or an unexpected trip to the countryside,
一次临时乡间旅行
or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.
或者发错地方的征友广告
Your move!
该你走了!
I've given the Prime Minister my personal assurance you're on the case.
我亲自向首相保证你在积极破案
I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.
我在破案 我们都是 瞧瞧咱俩
Oh, bugger! Whoopsy!
该死! 哎呀!
Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.
手术台游戏 没法应付心碎 真说明问题
Don't be smart.
别自作聪明
That takes me back.
还跟小时候一样
"Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one."
"别自作聪明 夏洛克 我才聪明"
I am the smart one.
我的确更聪明
I used to think I was an idiot.
我从小以为自己是傻瓜
Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.
咱俩都觉得你是傻瓜 夏洛克
We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children.
没有别的参照物 直到认识其他孩子
Oh, yes, that was a mistake.
是啊 那是个错误
Ghastly. What were they thinking of?
严重错误 他们都在想啥啊?
Probably something about trying to make friends.
很可能是交朋友之类的吧
Oh, yes. Friends.
是啊 朋友
Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.
当然 你现在乐在其中了
And you don't? Ever?
你就没有吗? 从没有过?
If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,
我嫌你都迟钝 夏洛克
can you imagine what real people are like?
你想想我怎么看普通人?
I'm living in a world of goldfish.
全世界人都像金鱼
Yes, but I've been away for two years.
没错 但我走了两年
So? Oh, I don't know,
所以呢? 我不知道
I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...
没准你为自己找到了...
goldfish. Change the subject, now.
一条金鱼 马上给我换话题
Rest assured, Mycroft,
放心好了 麦克罗夫特
whatever this underground network of yours is up to,
不论你这个地下网络打算做什么
the secret will reside in something seemingly
insignificant2 or bizarre.
秘密就藏在某些不起眼的小古怪中
Ooh-ooh. Speaking of which...
打扰下 说到这个
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!
我真不敢相信 不敢相信呢!
Him sitting in his chair again.
他又坐回了他的椅子
Oh, isn't it wonderful, Mr Holmes?
太棒了对不对 福尔摩斯先生?
I can barely contain myself(!)
我欣喜若狂了
Oh, he really can, you know.
一点不掺假
He's secretly pleased to see you,
他其实可高兴见到你呢
装出这幅样子
Sorry, which of us?
不好意思 我们俩谁?
Both of you.
你们俩都是
Let's play something different.
我们来玩点别的
Why are we playing games?!
我们为什么要玩游戏?
London's terror alert has been raised to critical,
伦敦恐怖袭击预警已达到"危急"
I'm just passing the time.
我只是在打发时间
玩演绎推理吧
Client left this while I was out, what do you reckon?
我不在家时 委托人留下的 你怎么看?
I'm busy.
我很忙
Oh, go on, it's been an age.
来嘛 好久没玩了
I always win.
我总是赢
Which is why you can't resist.
所以你没法抗拒
I find nothing
irresistible5 in the hat of a well-travelled anxious,
有什么没法抗拒的 常戴它的人焦虑
念旧 身材差 还有严重口臭
该死 还孤僻 不觉得吗?
Why would he be isolated?
怎见得他孤僻?
"He?" Obviously.
"他"? 显而易见
Why? Size of the hat?
凭什么 头围大小吗?
Don't be silly. Some women have large heads too.
别蠢了 也有头围大的女人
No, he's recently had his hair cut,
不 他最近剪了头发
you can see the little hairs adhering to the
perspiration9 stains on the inside.
内侧汗渍上沾着少许头发茬子
Some women have short hair too.
也有女人留短发
Balance of probability.
概率平衡
Not that you've ever spoken to a woman with short hair,
而不是你没跟短发女人说过话
or, you know, a woman.
或者不如说 任何女人
Stains show he's out of condition. He's sentimental cos the hat
汗渍表明他健康不佳 念旧是因为帽子
has been repaired, three, four...
已经补过三 四...
五次 补得很细
The cost of the repairs exceeds that of the hat,
补的成本比帽子还贵
he's
mawkishly11 attached to it. But it's more than that.
对这帽子挺痴情 不仅如此
One or two patches would indicate sentimentality.
一两个补丁说明念旧
五个就是强迫行为了 强迫症
Hardly. Your client left it behind.
未见得 他走的时候都忘了戴
What sort of an obsessive compulsive would do that?
哪有这种强迫症?
The earlier patches are extensively sun
bleached13,
早期的补丁被太阳晒得褪色严重
so he's worn it abroad, in Peru.
他是在国外戴的 在秘鲁
Peru? This is a chullo.
秘鲁? 带耳扇的毛线帽
The classic headgear of Andes, it's made of alpaca.
安第斯山民的典型帽子 线是羊驼毛
No. No?
不对 不对?
冰岛绵羊毛 很类似 但也截然不同
if you know what you're looking for.
只要你懂得区分
I've written a blog on the varying
我曾写过如何区分
tensile strengths of different natural fibres.
不同天然纤维韧度的博文
I'm sure there's a crying need for that(!)
我相信想读的大有人在!
You said he was anxious?
你说他焦虑?
The bobble on the left side has been badly chewed,
左边的绒球被咬得一塌糊涂
这表明他容易紧张 不过...
But also a creature of habit,
也表明他墨守成规
cos he hasn't chewed the bobble on the right.
因为他没咬过右边的绒球
正是
A
sniff17 of the offending bobble tells us
闻闻那个臭烘烘的绒球
all we need to know about the state of his breath.
就知道他口气如何了
Brilliant! Elementary.
精彩 基本演绎法
但你漏了孤家寡人
I don't see it.
我没看出来
Plain as day. Where?
明摆着的 哪里?
There for all to see. Tell me.
是个人都能看出来 告诉我
Plain as the nose on your...
就在你鼻子底下...
Tell me!
告诉我!
Well, anybody who wears a hat as stupid as this
好吧 戴这么蠢帽子的人
isn't in the habit of hanging around other people, is he?
肯定不太跟人打交道 不是吗?
Not at all. Maybe he just doesn't mind being different.
哪里 也许他只是不介意与众不同
He doesn't necessarily have to be isolated.
并不一定孤家寡人
Exactly.
正是如此
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
He's different, so what? Why would he mind?
他与众不同 那又怎样? 他干嘛要介意呢?
You're quite right.
你说得很对
Why would anyone mind?
谁会介意这种事呢?
I am not lonely, Sherlock.
我不孤独 夏洛克
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Yes. Back to work, if you don't mind. Good morning.
对 该回去工作了 请别介意 日安
Right, back to work.
对啊 回去工作
分享到: