口腔临床英语对话 第6期:牙科手术(1)
时间:2015-12-30 02:16:38
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Good morning Mrs. Hall. If none of your teeth are bothering you, I'll restore the tooth with the largest cavity.
霍尔太太,早安。 假如你的牙齿不让你难受的话, 那么我就把蛀的最厉害的牙补一补。
This is the tooth that I'll treat today.
我今天先补这双牙。
It would be best to use a silver
amalgam1 restoration (filling) here.
最好的办法就是用银汞补上。
The cavity is deep so we'd better use a local
anesthetic2. Is that OK with you?
蛀牙的洞太深了, 还是做局部麻醉好。 你看这样好不好?
Yes, go ahead, if you think that an anesthetic (novocaine) is necessary.
好,要是你认为需要麻醉的话, 就做麻醉吧。
I don't like to have an anesthetic for small cavities.
蛀牙的洞小我就不想做麻醉了。
The sound and
vibration3 of the handpiece (drill) bother me.
钻牙器的声音和震动使我感到难受。
What can you do about my chipped front tooth?
我缺了一块的前齿该怎摸办?
需要做成瓷牙冠套或烤瓷冠套。
I can't put in another
silicate7 (synthetic porcelain) or plastic restoration because it wouldn't be strong enough.
不能用硅酸盐或塑胶补, 因为这样作不到结实。
When a Part of the biting edge of a tooth is lost, a stronger restoration is usually needed.
当牙齿咬合处缺了一块通常需要用好的料子补上。
What type of restoration do you use,Doctor?
医生,那么要用什么药补上?
Either a gold inlay or a crown.
镶上金牙或者镶上牙冠。
A crown would look much better.
镶上牙冠会好看一些。
I don't think that you'd like to have gold showing from a front tooth.
我想你是不会喜欢在前牙上镶金的。
We can start now. It shouldn't hurt. Please tell me if it isn't anesthetized (numb).
我们现在开始吧。不会痛的。 要是没有麻醉好请告诉我。
The decay was very close to the
pulp8.
蛀牙的地方离牙髓很近。
What will you do for that?
怎么做呢?
I'll put a special covering over the deepest Part of the cavity to protect the pulp.
我要在蛀牙洞最深的地方特别塞上东西保护蛀牙髓,
It has
calcium9 hydroxide in it. It will help to protect the pulp from injury.
这东西里面有氢氧化钙, 它可以保护牙髓而不受损害。
When a cavity is as deep as this one is, there's a chance that the pulp will die at some time in the future.
像这棵牙的蛀洞那莫深, 很有可能在将来什莫时候牙髓是会坏死的。
分享到: