口腔临床英语对话 第14期:根尖切除术(2)
时间:2015-12-30 02:21:18
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Good. I'm not busy now, but I have to meet a friend in an hour and a half.
好,我现在不忙,但是我过了一个半小时要见一个朋友。
Will there be any side effects?
会有什么副作用吗?
There'll be a little bit of bleeding, but I'll put in some sutures (stitch) to control it.
会流一点血,但是,我会把它缝合就可以控制得住。
I'm sure that the bleeding won't be a problem.
流点血并不是什么问题。
There will probably be some soreness for a day or two.
头一两天也许会有些痛。
Aspirin1 will take care of that. Your lip could also become
swollen2 for two or three days.
吃点阿斯必林就可以。
根尖切除术.png
None of the possible side effects should
interfere3 with your normal activities
嘴唇也回肿上三两天。不会有什么副作用以至影响你的正常活动。
Is there anything that I should avoid?
有什么要避免的吗?
It would be a good idea to avoid vigorous exercise for a few days.
最好是在几天内都不做剧烈运动。
Miss Jones, please give me some topical
anesthetic4 and a syringe.
琼司小姐, 请给我拿来局部麻药和注射器。
I'll apply a topical medication that will
numb5 the surface of the gum.
我先把局部麻药涂上,可以使牙龈外层麻木,
打针时就不会那莫不舒服了。
I'll inject the anesthetic slowly so that it won't be too uncomfortable.
打针时我会慢慢打,这样才不会太过不舒服。
There, I hope that didn't bother you too much
怎样,我想不会太痛吧。
That's fine, Doctor.
还好。
Hand me a scalpel, Miss Jones. Thank you.
琼斯小姐,请拿来一把解刨刀。谢谢。
Miss Jones will use the aspirator to remove the
saliva8 from your mouth.
琼斯小姐会给你用吸引器把你口腔中的唾液吸掉。
Is it that noisy instrument she's holding?
是不是他手里拿的那个嘈杂的器械?
Yes, it's just like a small vacuum cleaner.
是的, 很像一个小型真空吸尘器。
Miss Jones, give me a periosteal elevator.
琼斯小姐, 给我拿来一把骨膜起子。
Now take the
mallet9 and tap lightly on this instrument. A little harder.
现在把木捶拿来,轻轻地在起子上敲敲。敲大力一些。
That's it. Give me a curette. Fine. I'll suture now. Was that uncomfortable?
对了。给我一把刮匙。好。我现在就给你缝上。会不舒服吗?
No, not at all, I feel fine. When should I come back, Doctor?
不,一点也不,我觉得很好。医生,下次什么时候回来?
Come at the same time the day after tomorrow.
后天同一个时间回来吧,
I'll remove the sutures then. It will only take a few minutes.
那时我给你拆线。只要几分钟就行了。
How much do I owe you, Doctor?
医生,该付多少钱?
Miss Jones will take care of it.
琼斯小姐管收钱。
Rinse10 the sutured area with warm water after each meal.
每次吃了饭之后用温水漱洗缝合的地方。
明天开始才可以漱洗。
If you rinse too soon, it could prolong the bleeding.
假如你太早漱洗的话,就会使出血的时间长些。
分享到: