口腔临床英语对话 第31期:正畸治疗(4)
时间:2016-01-29 07:20:52
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Do the bands cut the gums or the cheeks?
带环会不会损伤牙龈或者脸颊?
Sometimes they do, but it's not a big problem if you're careful.
有时会,但是若是小心的话就不是个大问题。
How long will it take to finish his treatment?
做完治疗需要多长时间?
In his case, two or three years. After the bands are removed,
Taro1 will wear a retainer to be sure that the teeth stay where they should.
按他的情况需要两、三年,等到带环取下来后,太郎还得需要戴上个固位体以确保其牙齿固定在合适的位置上。
How many months will he wear a retainer?
固位体要戴多久?
About six months. I forgot to mention that Taro would have to wear headgear.
大约六个月,我忘了说太郎还要安上联转装置。
What's that?
那是什么?
A headgear is a very good way to apply pressure to move a tooth. It will be used to move the maxillary first molar in a backward direction. A headgear uses the back of the head and neck as a resistance area. The
elastic2 in the headgear pulls the tooth toward the back of the head and neck.
探用联转装置是用来增加压力使得牙齿移动的一种好办法,它有助于将上颌第一颗磨牙后面的方向移动,联转装置利用头的后部和颈部作为抗力区,联转装置的弹力将牙齿往头的后部和颈部后面的方位移。
Will he wear the headgear every day?
他要不要每天都戴上它?
Yes, for at least 14 hours each day, especially when he sleeps. Please pay attention to the left and right sides of the headgear,
是的。每天至少戴上14个小时,特别是当他睡觉时。
Taro. If you wear it upside down it will cause trouble, so be careful to wear it correctly.
太郎,要注意运输装置的左侧和右侧,假如你装反了,就会出问题,因此,装上时要小心。
Will it cause any difficulty sleeping, Doctor?
医生,对睡眠会造成什么困难吗?
I hope that you don't have too much trouble sleeping with the headgear. It might be difficult to sleep for the first couple of days.
我希望你装上运输装置后对睡眠不会有太多的不便,开头几天睡觉可能有些困难。
Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
不用担心,你是会习惯的。
When I put bands on the teeth you must be very careful to brush your teeth
thoroughly3.
当我给你的牙齿装上带环之后,你刷牙时必须刷得彻底。
If you don't, you'll have halitosis (bad breath) and a lot of cavities.
否则就会有口臭和龋齿
Brush your teeth very thoroughly before every dental appointment. OK?
每次来看病时先把牙齿刷得干干净净,好吗?
分享到: