小王子 第17期:独一无二的株花
时间:2016-02-14 05:14:43
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
His face turned from white to red as he continued:
他的脸气得发红,然后又接着说道:
If some one loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars.
如果有人爱上了在这亿万颗星星中独一无二的一株花,当他看着这些星星的时候,这就足以使他感到幸福。
He can say to himself, "Somewhere, my flower is there."
他可以自言自语地说:“我的那朵花就在其中的一颗星星上”,
But if the sheep eats the flower, in one moment all his stars will be darkened.
但是如果羊吃掉了这朵花,对他来说,好象所有的星星一下子全都熄灭了一样!
And you think that is not important!
这难道也不重要吗?!
He could not say anything more. His words were choked by
sobbing1.
他无法再说下去了,突然泣不成声。
The night had fallen.
夜幕已经降临。
I had let my tools drop from my hands.
我放下手中的工具。
Of what moment now was my hammer, my bolt, or thirst, or death?
我把锤子、螺钉、饥渴、死亡,全都抛在脑后。
On one star, one planet, my planet, the Earth, there was a little prince to be comforted.
在一颗星球上,在一颗行星上,在我的行星上,在地球上有一个小王子需要安慰!
I took him in my arms, and rocked him.
我把他抱在怀里。
I said to him:"The flower that you love is not in danger."
我摇着他,对他说:“你爱的那朵花没有危险。”
I will draw you a
muzzle2 for your sheep.
我给你的小羊画一个罩子。
I will draw you a railing to put around your flower. I will。
我给你的花画一副盔甲…我…
I did not know what to say to him.
我也不太知道该说些什么。
I felt awkward and blundering.
我觉得自己太笨拙。
I did not know how I could reach him, where I could overtake him and go on hand in hand with him once more.
我不知道怎样才能达到他的境界,怎样才能再进入他的境界。
It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
唉,泪水的世界是多么神秘啊!
分享到: