美国人这样说英语 第87期:孤注一掷怎么说
时间:2016-03-01 02:07:59
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
不要孤注一掷。
Deposit = Put down
存款;买东西或购房时的定金;把钱放某处
You deposit 10% now and pay the rest when the TV is delivered.
你可以先交10%的订金,余款在电视送到的时候付就可以了。
The shopgirl says if I leave 10,000Yuan as a deposit, they'll keep the dress for me.
店员说如果我留下一万元作订金,她就把那条裙子留给我。
I deposit 1.000,000 Yuan in my account yesterday.
我昨天存了一百万。
The bus deposited me miles from anywhere.
那辆车把我放在了几公里外的地方。
The cuckoo deposits(puts) her eggs in other birds nests.
布谷鸟把蛋下在别的鸟的鸟巢里。
She deposited 500 dollars a month into her saying account.
她定期存500美元。
Put down a deposit on
支付订金
I've put down a deposit on the apartment.
我为新房付了订金。
分享到:
Error Warning!
出错了
Error page: /index.php?aid=347754&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='347754' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc