在线英语听力室

高频英语口语对话 第382期:打越洋电话至伦敦

时间:2016-05-17 05:22:42

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 unit 413

打越洋电话至伦敦
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Long Distance. May I help you?
A:长途电话总机,需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to place an overseas call to London. Can I dial direct?
B:是的,我想打个国际长途到伦敦,我可以直接拨电话吗?
A:No, sir. I'm afraid not.
A:恐怕不行,先生。
B:Oh, I see. How about the charges?
B:哦,我知道了。那么怎么收费?
A:The charges vary1 according to the types of call you make. The cheapest is a station-to-stcrtion call, then a person-to-person call. The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional2 minute will be charged.
A:根据您拨打电话的种类收费不同。最便宜的是机对机电话,比它责一点的是人对入电话,先收前三分钟的费用,接下来按每分钟收费。
B:Oh, let me think of it... Could you put through a collect cal for me?
B:哦,让我想想……能为我拨通对方付费电话吗?
A:Certainly. Who are you calling?
A:当然可以了。请问您要找哪位?
B:It's a Mrs. Peters. Marilgyn Peters.
B:我找彼得太太,凯瑟琳·威尔逊。
A:And what's the number you are calling?
A:您要拨打的电话号码多少?
B:It's London, 9981-6432.
B:伦敦,99816432。
A:And your name and number?
A:您的名字和号码?
B:My name's Ron Smith and the phone number is 356-2210.
B:我是让·史密斯,电话是356-2210。
A:Hang up and I'll call you back in a few minutes.
A:请挂机,我几分钟后会给您再回过来。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=360012&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='360012' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。