Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=365423&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYBrKTBO' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`<'365423' and `typeid`='4487' order by `id` desc limit 1

高频英语口语对话 第418期:开立带支票的活期存款账户_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

高频英语口语对话 第418期:开立带支票的活期存款账户

时间:2016-06-27 01:55:38

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   unit 460

  开立带支票的活期存款账户
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure?
  A:我要开个活期储蓄户头,怎样办理相关手续?
  B:First you fill out the application form and then we'll issue you a passbook1.
  B:你先填好这张申请表,然后我们就签发给你一本存折。
  A:What's the annual interest rate?
  A:年利率是多少?
  B:It varies from time to time. At present it's
  B:利率经常变动,现在是2.6%。
  A:Can I open a checking account?
  A:我能开一个有支票的活期储蓄账户吗?
  B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.
  B:当然可以,但你必须有足够的存款才能开支票。
  A:What will happen if I overdraw2?
  A:透支了怎么办?
  B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn3.
  B:每张透支的支票要罚款5美元。
  A:May I deposit these cheques?
  A:我可以存这些支票吗?
  B:Cerlainly, but you'd have to sign your name on them, Sir.
  B:当然可以,但你得签名,先生。
  A:Where should I sign?
  A:我该在哪里签名?
  B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.
  B:请在每张支票的背面签名。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=365423&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='365423' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。